Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My goodness! What will America do now?

4 posters

Go down

My goodness! What will America do now? Empty My goodness! What will America do now?

Post by Rishi Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:11 pm

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/akhilesh-boycotts-harvard-lecture-over-azams-detention/20130427.htm

Rishi

Back to top Go down

My goodness! What will America do now? Empty Re: My goodness! What will America do now?

Post by Rishi Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:14 pm

IDIOT-E-AZAM
by carlos

This dude AZAM KHAN is an MLA of UP & not US..with a muslim name like that,what does this idiot expect...does he expect the US authorities to roll out a red carpet for him,,that too in boston...this guy is a serious joke..hahaha...

Rishi

Back to top Go down

My goodness! What will America do now? Empty Re: My goodness! What will America do now?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:19 pm

Rishi wrote:http://www.rediff.com/news/report/akhilesh-boycotts-harvard-lecture-over-azams-detention/20130427.htm

Compare this with the question and interrogation of former president Abdul Kalam AFTER he took his seat in an Air India flight from NYC. He did not make any fuss and he hardly made any statement.

Difference an education brings to a person and real accomplishment brings to a person's humility.

Of course, there is a Naarthie - Southie difference as well.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:26 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rishi wrote:http://www.rediff.com/news/report/akhilesh-boycotts-harvard-lecture-over-azams-detention/20130427.htm

Compare this with the question and interrogation of former president Abdul Kalam AFTER he took his seat in an Air India flight from NYC. He did not make any fuss and he hardly made any statement.

Difference an education brings to a person and real accomplishment brings to a person's humility.

Of course, there is a Naarthie - Southie difference as well.

You may be right about this Naarthie thing.

There was a Janata Party minister called Raj Narain who defeated Indira Gandhi in Allahabad.

He went abroad for a visit. And then he wanted buy an electronic gadget in Dubai. He asked his secretary to go to the duty free shop at the airport and buy it for him. The Air India back to India flight was delayed for hours.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:47 pm

Azam Khan's seniority and importance in Samajwadi Party (including in the current U.P. Govt.) is second only to Mulayam Yadav (current C.M. Akhilesh's father). He is not an ordinary MLA.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:58 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:Azam Khan's seniority and importance in Samajwadi Party (including in the current U.P. Govt.) is second only to Mulayam Yadav (current C.M. Akhilesh's father). He is not an ordinary MLA.

Agree... he is a #1 criminal MLA.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Ms and rishi,
What is your point?
Azam khan can be mistreated by us customs or tsa because he is an arrogant muslim?
Are you suggesting any northie muslim with poor english skills should not be treated with dignity?
Or are you implying azam khan made up this incident to make a political point?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:18 pm

Azam Khan is an arrogant fellow and treats the common man in India like dirt. He has no business of complaining about how he is treated by the United States homeland security personnel at the Boston Airport.

They wanted to protect America. They wanted to be careful in who they are letting inside their country. They were doing their jobs. After all it was two Muslims immigrants who maimed and killed quite a few people in Boston two weeks ago.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:25 pm

truthbetold wrote:Ms and rishi,
What is your point?
Azam khan can be mistreated by us customs or tsa because he is an arrogant muslim?
Are you suggesting any northie muslim with poor english skills should not be treated with dignity?
Or are you implying azam khan made up this incident to make a political point?

Azam Khan was questioned for TEN additional minutes just like they question people at random - ok...many with muslim sounding names. He should not expect them to give a red-carpet clearance and start a drama as though it is UP.

He can convert to hinduism, change his name to Kuttanchery Ananthanarayanan and no one will question him. If anything he should blame it on Koran, or just should just shut up and accept the law and reality.

I am really disappointed that he was not thrown in the slammer for a good 10 days on trumped up charges as he forces cops to act on innocent UPwallahs.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:12 pm

Both of you believe that azam khan overreacted to normal tsa procedures in a city that is just coming out of a terrorist trauma.

Ok. I take your word for it.

However the implied suggestion that azam khan deserves it because he is a muslim with a bad reputation is uncalled for.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:17 pm

truthbetold wrote:Both of you believe that azam khan overreacted to normal tsa procedures in a city that is just coming out of a terrorist trauma.

Ok. I take your word for it.

However the implied suggestion that azam khan deserves it because he is a muslim with a bad reputation is uncalled for.

Nope not because he is a muslim... Notice that I gave credit to Abdul Kalam for his dignified response.

Bcz he is a Grade 1, Z-category Criminal politician who is known/reported to have troubled innocents, he should have been "treated" with a sledge hammer. Would recommend the same treatment to Yeddy, Jagan Reddy, and Bellary Reddys.

Just dreaming that the US authorities will do to them what Indian authorities will never dare to do to them.

P.S. Please add MK and Laloo to that list.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:27 pm

Ms,
Why would us authorities care to mistreat an indian whose background is unknown to them?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:57 pm

truthbetold wrote:Ms,
Why would us authorities care to mistreat an indian whose background is unknown to them?

You kidding... The US agencies would have a huge file on this Azam Rowdy Khan.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down