Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

toothseeker's going batshit

2 posters

Go down

toothseeker's going batshit Empty toothseeker's going batshit

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:42 am

listen to this alcohol fueled rant titled "Only 2 weeks ago, Trying to save a friend from death!"

Raft raft. Row row. Where is he? WHERE IS HE? He has gone under the raft! HE IS UNDER! Move around! MOVE AROUND! *sigh* As I held on to two kids under 5, I knew he aint dying so easily. But he had given up, as we pulled him.

I get the feeling he's slowly losing whatever little grip he had on those few brain cells not destroyed by a lifelong abuse of alcohol.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

toothseeker's going batshit Empty Re: toothseeker's going batshit

Post by Rekz Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:55 pm

Yet another killer quote by TS -
"You talk in much "twisted" terms. I am not sure how to tell you, how U sound to me. You sound like someone who "fool" kids a lot? And U "seem to think" that your way of logic applies to "independently thinking" adults, too? I dont know where and why and how you talk such with whatever logic you talk with, it just appears juvenile twisted, as if insulting your audience's intelligence. Upgrade yourself to version 2.0.To Some Profile, The Janitor!"
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum