Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Muslim can show disrespect to Vande Mataram but a SI must speak Hindi

+4
Kayalvizhi
FluteHolder
Jeremiah Mburuburu
Rishi
8 posters

Go down

A Muslim can show disrespect to Vande Mataram but a SI must speak Hindi Empty A Muslim can show disrespect to Vande Mataram but a SI must speak Hindi

Post by Rishi Thu May 09, 2013 11:25 am

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/mp-not-sorry-for-walking-out-of-ls-while-vande-mataram-was-being-playe/390606-37.html

Clowns like Mulyam SIngh Yadav made a stink when some Tamil MPs spoke in English in the parlliament. They demanded the Tamils speak in rashtra basha.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

A Muslim can show disrespect to Vande Mataram but a SI must speak Hindi Empty Re: A Muslim can show disrespect to Vande Mataram but a SI must speak Hindi

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu May 09, 2013 11:57 am

my policy is to never complain about northindians, but hit them back hard, verbally, that is. didn't you see how they squirmed and whined here for years when i exposed their idiocy?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

A Muslim can show disrespect to Vande Mataram but a SI must speak Hindi Empty Re: A Muslim can show disrespect to Vande Mataram but a SI must speak Hindi

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 12:09 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:my policy is to never complain about northindians, but hit them back hard, verbally, that is. didn't you see how they squirmed and whined here for years when i exposed their idiocy?

in my opinion it is erroneous to harbor some kind of animosity for all north indians since most south indians are descendants of immigrants from north india. moreover the sanskrit language which binds India together culturally originated in north india.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 12:57 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:my policy is to never complain about northindians, but hit them back hard, verbally, that is. didn't you see how they squirmed and whined here for years when i exposed their idiocy?

in my opinion it is erroneous to harbor some kind of animosity for all north indians since most south indians are descendants of immigrants from north india. moreover the sanskrit language which binds India together culturally originated in north india.

another point to note is that the hindu religion originates in north india. Ditto for Budhism, Jainism, and Sikhism.

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Thu May 09, 2013 1:22 pm

And another one missed by Rashmun. Taamil, Telgu, malyalam, kannad, all came from Hindi. So dont diss your bros. If they had a chance they would have shown sholay/hindi movies in all the towns in Taamilnad and we could have seen all Indian spiki hindi..

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 1:30 pm

FluteHolder wrote:And another one missed by Rashmun. Taamil, Telgu, malyalam, kannad, all came from Hindi. So dont diss your bros. If they had a chance they would have shown sholay/hindi movies in all the towns in Taamilnad and we could have seen all Indian spiki hindi..

I am not claiming this. Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannadiga are direct descendants of proto-dravidian. Having said that in a way analogous to horizontal gene transfer all these languages have absorbed the vocabulary and grammar of the sanskrit language. Classical Telugu, Kannadiga, and Malayalam contain around 60% words of sanskrit origin and the figure is 30-40% for Tamil. So sanskrit can be said to be the foster mother of these languages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu May 09, 2013 3:37 pm

Rashmun wrote:
FluteHolder wrote:And another one missed by Rashmun. Taamil, Telgu, malyalam, kannad, all came from Hindi. So dont diss your bros. If they had a chance they would have shown sholay/hindi movies in all the towns in Taamilnad and we could have seen all Indian spiki hindi..

I am not claiming this. Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannadiga are direct descendants of proto-dravidian. Having said that in a way analogous to horizontal gene transfer all these languages have absorbed the vocabulary and grammar of the sanskrit language. Classical Telugu, Kannadiga, and Malayalam contain around 60% words of sanskrit origin and the figure is 30-40% for Tamil. So sanskrit can be said to be the foster mother of these languages.
interesting.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 4:01 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

interesting.

that should have been Kannada.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu May 09, 2013 9:14 pm

I have never stood for your national anthem (jana gana) after my high school days within the boundaries of Tamil Nadu. Even if I am seated in the dias, I left the stage while others sang that.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 9:27 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:I have never stood for your national anthem (jana gana) after my high school days within the boundaries of Tamil Nadu. Even if I am seated in the dias, I left the stage while others sang that.

This discussion is not about the national anthem (jana gana man) but about the national song (Vande Mataram). Incidentally, the greatest 20th century tamil poet Subramanya Bharati wrote many poems and songs praising Mother India.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu May 09, 2013 9:32 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:I have never stood for your national anthem (jana gana) after my high school days within the boundaries of Tamil Nadu. Even if I am seated in the dias, I left the stage while others sang that.

Why? Did you have gut problems or were you gut-less?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu May 09, 2013 9:35 pm

I saw a Rashmun post that he was in some Tamil restaurant in Chennai. I read it only after a couple of weeks because I was not reading this forum that time. Had I known about it when he was doing it, I would have dispatched a 100 students to search for a Hindian talking nonsense and drinking rasam in a restaurant and have a talk with him about Bharathi, Hindi, etc.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 09, 2013 10:19 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:I saw a Rashmun post that he was in some Tamil restaurant in Chennai. I read it only after a couple of weeks because I was not reading this forum that time. Had I known about it when he was doing it, I would have dispatched a 100 students to search for a Hindian talking nonsense and drinking rasam in a restaurant and have a talk with him about Bharathi, Hindi, etc.

Do you buy them free air ticket ?

Can you include me in that group? Make that a business class, please.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu May 09, 2013 10:31 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

interesting.

And you claimed that you lived in B'lore for a number of years. Very much believable, I must say.
Or as believable as any of the stuff that you post.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 10:35 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

interesting.

And you claimed that you lived in B'lore for a number of years. Very much believable, I must say.

is that the tooth?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu May 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

interesting.

is that the tooth?

You tell me.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 10:40 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:interesting.

is that the tooth?

You tell me.

why should i do that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu May 09, 2013 11:11 pm

Rashmun wrote: Classical Telugu, Kannadiga, and Malayalam contain around 60% words of sanskrit origin and the figure is 30-40% for Tamil. So sanskrit can be said to be the foster mother of these languages.

In classical Tamil (Tamil of the Third Tamil academy) sanskritr is less than 0.1 %. Even today people like me use 0% SAnskrit. WAtch Makkal TV. Very few Sanskrut words. Read the writings od Maraimalai, Pavanar, Peringsiththiranar, Thanjai Nalankilli. They use almost 0% SAnskrit words.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu May 09, 2013 11:14 pm

Rashmun wrote:

This discussion is not about the national anthem (jana gana man) but about the national song (Vande Mataram).ia.

Who made it the national song? Did parliament pass a resolution? BY the way, what language is it?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Thu May 09, 2013 11:48 pm

Tamils dont practice killing goats and dont have the brute power to defy the state .

Muslims do and have the brute power to defy the state .

Lesson from this---you already know..... Laughing

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 09, 2013 11:53 pm

ashdoc wrote:Tamils dont practice killing goats and dont have the brute power to defy the state .

Muslims do and have the brute power to defy the state .

Lesson from this---you already know..... Laughing

Have a better idea. Hindus should start eating Pigs. Then the muslims will not dare come near them - let alone touch them or convert them.

(remember what saved the Virpaksha Temple at Hampi?)

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Thu May 09, 2013 11:57 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

(remember what saved the Virpaksha Temple at Hampi?)

what did Question

tell me the story .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down