Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

comedy in life

Go down

comedy in life Empty comedy in life

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 2:35 pm

I was troubleshooting on the phone to fix my Dyson vacuum cleaner, kids sitting right here, and a friend of the older too.

lady: mam, can u lay down the vacuum in L shape...
me: ok.
lady: now, do you see the plastic covers, not near the brush, but near the wheels?
me: ya, i can see that.
lady: can you open it, and check there is nothing stuck there?
me (getting descriptive): ya, it has two holes going up two different pipes, they are clean.
lady: oh ok, so you already checked, you stuck your fingers up?
me: ya I stuck my fingers up both ....

at this point, the two older kids began laughing, the friend burst out loud first. Laughing in ROFL way. I realized what I been saying, and I am like - will you two keep quiet - but I couldn't help laughing too, while I continued troubleshooting. Younger one was like, "what? what? why you laughing?" The lady, if she heard any of this, ignored it all. Felt ashamed later.

Back to top Go down

comedy in life Empty Re: comedy in life

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:I was troubleshooting on the phone to fix my Dyson vacuum cleaner, kids sitting right here, and a friend of the older too.

lady: mam, can u lay down the vacuum in L shape...
me: ok.
lady: now, do you see the plastic covers, not near the brush, but near the wheels?
me: ya, i can see that.
lady: can you open it, and check there is nothing stuck there?
me (getting descriptive): ya, it has two holes going up two different pipes, they are clean.
lady: oh ok, so you already checked, you stuck your fingers up?
me: ya I stuck my fingers up both ....

at this point, the two older kids began laughing, the friend burst out loud first. Laughing in ROFL way. I realized what I been saying, and I am like - will you two keep quiet - but I couldn't help laughing too, while I continued troubleshooting. Younger one was like, "what? what? why you laughing?" The lady, if she heard any of this, ignored it all. Felt ashamed later.

Why did they laugh ? can you explain in more detail?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down