Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Seer and Great Man

+5
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
truthbetold
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Hellsangel
Idéfix
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Great Seer and Great Man - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Seer and Great Man

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 16, 2013 8:26 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Idéfix wrote: Why do you lack the courage to display your true feelings for Dr. Kamakoti?

Just as soon as you get the courage to admit you are sissy scared of Muslims and that is the true reason why you dont criticize iSlamic wrong doings with the same tone as you criticize hindu wrong doings.
I have criticized -- on this very thread -- Dr. PBUH in a harsher tone than I have criticized Dr. Kamakoti. So, there you have it; I am not scared of Muslims or you, and I will readily criticize their leaders and yours. Now, why do you lack the courage to admit your true feelings for Dr. Kamakoti?

Sorry... nada... you criticize Pope ji and Koranists peripherally subject political correctness, while dont mince words in criticizing hindus and hindu swamis - going by the language severity or the length of your posts and starting of threads.

Your fairness is like Kamakoti claiming equal rights for women. You both believe you are but no one else does.

There you have it.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu May 16, 2013 8:40 pm

Your notion of language severity is way off. As for length of posts, by that measure I criticized Aurangzeb and Nizam a lot more than I criticized Dr. Kamakoti, so sure, I am scared of Muslims alright Smile
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 16, 2013 8:51 pm

Idéfix wrote:Your notion of language severity is way off. As for length of posts, by that measure I criticized Aurangzeb and Nizam a lot more than I criticized Dr. Kamakoti, so sure, I am scared of Muslims alright Smile

Of course you criticized DEAD muslim people not the ones that are making the hindus dead at present...Razz

And since when did Aurangazeb and Nizam become Maulanas or Ayotollahs ? Is this some new findings by the Pseudo secularists or new definition of political correctness?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu May 16, 2013 9:08 pm

Idéfix wrote:Why do you lack the courage to display your true feelings for Dr. Kamakoti?

Courage?? You're asking for courage from a limpwristed chaddi who won't step outside after 8pm for fear of rape by Muslims?? Sir, I fear you ask too much.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu May 16, 2013 9:09 pm

Last I checked, Dr. Kamakoti was still very dead.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 16, 2013 9:11 pm

Idéfix wrote:Last I checked, Dr. Kamakoti was still very dead.

Thats what happens when you go on and on arguing in cycles with Maulana Rashmunullah Akbari - you have started talking like him.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Thu May 16, 2013 9:11 pm

Come on Carvaka,

Saamiyaar does not have any faith in any Swami.

He is pointing out that you never miss an opportunity to criticize Hinduism and people you claim to be Hindu leaders.

Ramana Maharishi was more 'liberal' than Kamakoti. He did not care about caste nor did he discriminate widows.

If a few brahmins from TN and AP held Kamakoti in high respect, what is the big deal? He did not stand in front of a women's college and prevent Hindu women from going inside to get an education.

There is a Tamil Christian I know who is in his 70s was far worse than Kamakot in his belief system. He was very critical of Jayalalitha and Indira Gandhi. He said "a country which is ruled either by a widow or a prostitute will go to ruins."

You act as if all the superstitions and retrograde beliefs were invented by Brahmins. And if only Brahmins were absent from history, India would have been a glorious nation.

I think you hate yourself for being a brahmin.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu May 16, 2013 9:14 pm

Well, you are the one going around in circles unhappy about criticism of someone who you claim to not support!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 16, 2013 9:16 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Idéfix wrote:Why do you lack the courage to display your true feelings for Dr. Kamakoti?

Courage?? You're asking for courage from a limpwristed chaddi who won't step outside after 8pm for fear of rape by Muslims?? Sir, I fear you ask too much.

After the BRILLIANT solution offered by you to the plight of Pakistani hindus, you are the next Abdesselam Jelloul.

And, I suppose you only step outside after 8 pm... of course, I should not be criticizing bcz you do that as part of your gay profession.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Thu May 16, 2013 9:23 pm

Idéfix wrote: Well, you are the one going around in circles unhappy about criticism of someone who you claim to not support!

I do not support any Swami.

The problem is you are making that man to be some kind of evil monster.

His beliefs were the result of naivety than any sinister design.

When DK guys took out a procession with a garland around his picture, he did not even bother.

There is a Mosque near Kanchi mutt. When his followers complained about the noise from the loudspeakers in the mosque, he told them "let them practice their religion they want."

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 16, 2013 9:25 pm

Rishi wrote:Come on Carvaka,

He is pointing out that you never miss an opportunity to criticize Hinduism and people you claim to be Hindu leaders.

Ramana Maharishi was more 'liberal' than Kamakoti. He did not care about caste nor did he discriminate widows.

If a few brahmins from TN and AP held Kamakoti in high respect, what is the big deal? He did not stand in front of a women's college and prevent Hindu women from going inside to get an education.

There is a Tamil Christian I know who is in his 70s was far worse than Kamakot in his belief system. He was very critical of Jayalalitha and Indira Gandhi. He said "a country which is ruled either by a widow or a prostitute will go to ruins."

You act as if all the superstitions and retrograde beliefs were invented by Brahmins. And if only Brahmins were absent from history, India would have been a glorious nation.

He is just trying to "prove" that he is unbiased... he thinks people will pat him for his fairness in criticizing brahmins and hindus although he himself is a Brahmin. Same with Maulana Gaywala..

In fact, this is a typical trait of most Brahmins - self-flagellation to support their "high qualities." Perceived Image and political correctness trump honesty, real fairness, and even real-life fairness. The very qualities that made the Brahmins in TN a laughing stock of the DKHeads. What did the "strong" do the "Weak"? They "conquered" their women - an established trophy for thousands of years. Today, what the muslims do to the Hindus (and hindu women) is what the DKHeads do the Southie Brahmins - mainly due to the traits exhibited here by the likes of Brahmin-hating Brahmins or Hindu-hating hindus.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu May 16, 2013 9:26 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

After the BRILLIANT solution offered by you to the plight of Pakistani hindus, you are the next Abdesselam Jelloul.

And, I suppose you only step outside after 8 pm... of course, I should not be criticizing bcz you do that as part of your gay profession.

Abdusalami Who?? Your obsessive-compulsive disorder about Muslims makes you see them all around you. In fact, it's pretty clear you can't think a single thought without thinking of them. Seek help.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 16, 2013 9:28 pm

Rishi wrote:
Idéfix wrote: Well, you are the one going around in circles unhappy about criticism of someone who you claim to not support!

When DK guys took out a procession with a garland around his picture, he did not even bother.

There is a Mosque near Kanchi mutt. When his followers complained about the noise from the loudspeakers in the mosque, he told them "let them practice their religion they want."

See...these are all "real-life" experiences... people fly from one mega city to another mega city and visit sanitized tourist places will never understand/experience any of these REAL life situations, and continue to mouth whatever they have been brainwashed with.

It is sheer ignorance - Theory without Lab; idealism devoid of realism.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu May 16, 2013 9:32 pm

the notion of earning one's creds as a secular person by diminishing religious figureheads is puerile, not to mention futile.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu May 16, 2013 9:52 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:What did the "strong" do the "Weak"? They "conquered" their women - an established trophy for thousands of years.

Haha...so my non-belief in Hindu ritualism led to your conquest by Muslims after 8pm?? I might have apologized if only you were not enjoying getting conquered so much.

And here's the brighter side. From being a limpwristed buffoon sitting in your Kansas basement and wishing a nuclear mushroom over New Delhi, at least you're now an established trophy for Abdul whatsisname who visits your dreams every night and ravishes you with his salami. Somebody somewhere - even if it's in your dreams - values some part of you. And that's a huge climb up for you. Congratulations.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 16, 2013 9:53 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Abdusalami Who?? Your obsessive-compulsive disorder about Muslims makes you see them all around you. In fact, it's pretty clear you can't think a single thought without thinking of them. Seek help.

You are dumber than I thought....much much dumber.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu May 16, 2013 10:18 pm

Rishi wrote:

That post was meant as a reply to Uppili.

I have not called Dr. Kamakoti "some kind of evil monster." That is just your imagination. I just posted his own views, in his own words.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu May 16, 2013 10:26 pm

Rishi wrote:He is pointing out that you never miss an opportunity to criticize Hinduism and people you claim to be Hindu leaders.
Why do you think Saamiyaar felt compelled to start a thread with a similar title to this one about the Nazi Pope, recycling an old news story, just after I started this thread?

Rishi wrote:Ramana Maharishi was more 'liberal' than Kamakoti. He did not care about caste nor did he discriminate widows.
And I am not criticizing Ramana Maharishi right now, am I?

Rishi wrote:If a few brahmins from TN and AP held Kamakoti in high respect, what is the big deal? He did not stand in front of a women's college and prevent Hindu women from going inside to get an education.
I am not accusing him of anything he didn't do. I am just pointing out his own views, in his own words. Why is that a problem for you an Saamiyaar? What is it about Dr. Kamakoti that generates this reaction of uneasiness and confused anger in you?

Rishi wrote:There is a Tamil Christian I know who is in his 70s was far worse than Kamakot in his belief system. He was very critical of Jayalalitha and Indira Gandhi. He said "a country which is ruled either by a widow or a prostitute will go to ruins."
Did anyone on SuCH claim that that Tamil Christian you know is a Great Man? Let me know when that happens, and I will be happy to criticize that view.

Rishi wrote:You act as if all the superstitions and retrograde beliefs were invented by Brahmins. And if only Brahmins were absent from history, India would have been a glorious nation.
I have never suggested or even implied this. I think the brahmin community contributed much to Indian society.

Rishi wrote:I think you hate yourself for being a brahmin.
Far from that, I am proud of my heritage. I am also not going to push under the carpet or reflexively deny the problems with the community. I don't consider myself a brahmin, because I don't believe in the division of society into castes. Unlike you, I don't think I am inferior -- or superior -- to anyone because of my race, skin color, caste, religion (or lack thereof) or anything else.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu May 16, 2013 10:27 pm

He is just trying to "prove" that he is unbiased... he thinks people will pat him for his fairness in criticizing brahmins and hindus although he himself is a Brahmin. Same with Maulana Gaywala..

In fact, this is a typical trait of most Brahmins - self-flagellation to support their "high qualities." Perceived Image and political correctness trump honesty, real fairness, and even real-life fairness. The very qualities that made the Brahmins in TN a laughing stock of the DKHeads. What did the "strong" do the "Weak"? They "conquered" their women - an established trophy for thousands of years. Today, what the muslims do to the Hindus (and hindu women) is what the DKHeads do the Southie Brahmins - mainly due to the traits exhibited here by the likes of Brahmin-hating Brahmins or Hindu-hating hindus.
The two posts above amply demonstrate the insecurities that you -- Uppili and Rishi -- both suffer from.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu May 16, 2013 10:29 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:the notion of earning one's creds as a secular person by diminishing religious figureheads is puerile, not to mention futile.
I think secularism is at best tangential to this discussion.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu May 16, 2013 10:33 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:See...these are all "real-life" experiences... people fly from one mega city to another mega city and visit sanitized tourist places will never understand/experience any of these REAL life situations, and continue to mouth whatever they have been brainwashed with.

It is sheer ignorance - Theory without Lab; idealism devoid of realism.
Everything I have copy-pasted here of Dr. Kamakoti's views are his "real-life" words, expressed to his "real-life" followers, about REAL life situations involving life, marriage, etc. So you should ponder where the brainwashing lies -- in his axiomatic "greatness" or in merely posting his views here for everyone to read.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu May 16, 2013 10:35 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:...It is sheer ignorance - Theory without Lab; idealism devoid of realism.
Everything I have copy-pasted here of Dr. Kamakoti's views are his "real-life" words, expressed to his "real-life" followers, about REAL life situations involving life, marriage, etc. So you should ponder where the brainwashing lies -- in his axiomatic "greatness" or in merely posting his views here for everyone to read.

First you expect courage from him. Now you ask him to ponder. I'm beginning to agree with Upps Unkil, that yours is idealism devoid of realism. Sir, please get real.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 16, 2013 10:36 pm

Idéfix wrote:

The two posts above amply demonstrate the insecurities that you -- Uppili and Rishi -- both suffer from.

Hahahahahaha.... yeah...rite...

Anyway here is something to demonstrate your hypocrisy:

Criticizing Syed Abdullah Bhukhari - will hurt sentiments of a significant followers and hence against secularism

Criticizing Pope ji - will hurt the sentiments of a significant number of followers in the world and hence against secularism

Criticizing Hindu Swamis - Will hurt the sentiments of a significant number of followers ...but that is not against secularism...being a hindu gives the license to criticize as it will raise "fairness Index" in public mind..

Ahhh.... the true secularism at display.

Is there a law that one should not recycle a story ? Is there a law that one should not post a story similar to what you posted and is there any time stipulation? has it never been done ?

You are just upset that your hypocrisy is unearthed. I will give it to you that you do that unintentionally, unlike Maulana the Moron Gaywala - the night GayLord - who does it intentionally.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu May 16, 2013 11:36 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Hahahahahaha.... yeah...rite...

Both your claims below are patently false.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Criticizing Syed Abdullah Bhukhari - will hurt sentiments of a significant followers and hence against secularism
I have criticized Bukhari before when he came up, just like I criticized Dr. Kamakoti when someone else brought him up. Any time a SuCHer calls Bukhari a Great Man, if I see it, you can count on me responding to that.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Criticizing Pope ji - will hurt the sentiments of a significant number of followers in the world and hence against secularism
I have done it plenty of times when he came up, just like I criticized Dr. Kamakoti when someone else brought him up. Any time a SuCHer calls the Nazi Pope a Great Man, if I see it, you can count on me responding to that.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Ahhh.... the true secularism at display.
What is at display is your wild fabrication of nonsense. You may suffer from a persecution complex; that is not my problem.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Is there a law that one should not recycle a story ? Is there a law that one should not post a story similar to what you posted and is there any time stipulation? has it never been done ?
No. But when you post it and then claim that you criticized Dr. Kamakoti, it rings rather hollow. You should consider defending him openly instead.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:You are just upset that your hypocrisy is unearthed.
It is not at all surprising that you accuse me of hypocrisy. It is a natural SuCH response in the circumstances -- after all, I asked you why you lack the courage to defend Dr. Kamakoti openly and had to recycle that news story.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 16, 2013 11:42 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Hahahahahaha.... yeah...rite...

Both your claims below are patently false.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Criticizing Syed Abdullah Bhukhari - will hurt sentiments of a significant followers and hence against secularism
I have criticized Bukhari before when he came up, just like I criticized Dr. Kamakoti when someone else brought him up. Any time a SuCHer calls Bukhari a Great Man, if I see it, you can count on me responding to that.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Criticizing Pope ji - will hurt the sentiments of a significant number of followers in the world and hence against secularism
I have done it plenty of times when he came up, just like I criticized Dr. Kamakoti when someone else brought him up. Any time a SuCHer calls the Nazi Pope a Great Man, if I see it, you can count on me responding to that.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Ahhh.... the true secularism at display.
What is at display is your wild fabrication of nonsense. You may suffer from a persecution complex; that is not my problem.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Is there a law that one should not recycle a story ? Is there a law that one should not post a story similar to what you posted and is there any time stipulation? has it never been done ?
No. But when you post it and then claim that you criticized Dr. Kamakoti, it rings rather hollow. You should consider defending him openly instead.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:You are just upset that your hypocrisy is unearthed.
It is not at all surprising that you accuse me of hypocrisy. It is a natural SuCH response in the circumstances -- after all, I asked you why you lack the courage to defend Dr. Kamakoti openly and had to recycle that news story.

|
|
|
|
\/

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu May 16, 2013 11:51 pm

Idéfix wrote:

Hahahahahaha.... yeah...rite...

Criticizing Syed Abdullah Bhukhari - will hurt sentiments of a significant followers and hence against secularism

Criticizing Pope ji - will hurt the sentiments of a significant number of followers in the world and hence against secularism

Criticizing Hindu Swamis - Will hurt the sentiments of a significant number of followers ...but that is not against secularism...being a hindu gives the license to criticize as it will raise "fairness Index" in public mind..

Ahhh.... the true secularism at display.

Is there a law that one should not recycle a story ? Is there a law that one should not post a story similar to what you posted and is there any time stipulation? has it never been done ?

You are just upset that your hypocrisy is unearthed. I will give it to you that you do that unintentionally, unlike Maulana the Moron Gaywala - the night GayLord - who does it intentionally.

You are being unfair to Carvaka. He is bringing prestige to Indian culture by being hyper objective about Hinduism, Hindu scriptures, Hindu swamis, Hindu morons who blindly think that Kamakoti is a great man, etc. Through his effort (just like that of Periyar, Ilaya, CONwallahs, Laloo, Mulayam, Javed Anand, etc.), India will become a greater civilization. In fact, by criticizing people from other faiths and just about anybody and anything, he is unsurpassed in his objectivity. In the annals of Indian culture, he will be treated as a game changer!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat May 18, 2013 2:55 pm

read most of the posts on this thread. i am very disappointed by the response of the Hindus , tamils ,on this board. silence, 'is churchill a great man?', a feeble 'think of his times', 'you do not criticise pop eor mullas ', and meaningless beating around the bush by guruvu garu .

come on. show some courage. give it back.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat May 18, 2013 3:43 pm

truthbetold wrote:read most of the posts on this thread. i am very disappointed by the response of the Hindus , tamils ,on this board. silence, 'is churchill a great man?', a feeble 'think of his times', 'you do not criticise pop eor mullas ', and meaningless beating around the bush by guruvu garu .

give back what? godmen and their critics are equally snooze inducing.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat May 18, 2013 4:04 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
truthbetold wrote:read most of the posts on this thread. i am very disappointed by the response of the Hindus , tamils ,on this board. silence, 'is churchill a great man?', a feeble 'think of his times', 'you do not criticise pop eor mullas ', and meaningless beating around the bush by guruvu garu .

give back what? godmen and their critics are equally snooze inducing.
feel free to go back to sleep. Those who feel like will give it back.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat May 18, 2013 4:14 pm

chandrasekarendra saraswati and carvaka are both more effective than ambien.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat May 18, 2013 4:53 pm

Idefix,
one of my profs who wrote for the center page of deccan chronicle used to advise us yo get married early. "That will allow young men's harmones be directed in the right way for physical pleasure rather than misused for crriminal acts. Family responsibilities also make. Young people more responsible. West allows pre marital sex and marriage is just a question of convinient timing."

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat May 18, 2013 5:14 pm

Few seem to have realised the undesirable economic consequences of women going to work.

As for the wife, she is now proud to be working. In fact, she is so used to working outside that she does not like being confined to her home. When she earns on her own she wants to spend as she likes without being questioned by her husband.

"This is an astute observation. You may not like how he used the information but he is grasping the world around him."

Though there is much talk of women's liberation, what we actually see is that they have to work under so many people and have too be answerable to so many of them. Is there peace in such a life? In the liberation that is so much talked about, is there the bliss of domestic life? Are working women able to cook at leisure, eat and enjoy the warmth and affection of children?

"If one changes few words that observation is true of female and male employees. Who amongst us would not want to take. Couple of weeks of vacation from our unreasonable boss".

If women decide not to work after their marriage it is possible that the vacancies thus created will be filled by the unemployed men. Families without any means so far will then benefit. Working women must think about this.

"This economic argument was presented by even economists ".

ould it not be ridiculous if "svadharma" comes to mean the job or vocation that brings the maximum money for the minimum of work?
[/i]
Source: http://www.kamakoti.org/hindudharma/[/quote]

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat May 18, 2013 5:46 pm

truthbetold wrote:Idefix,
one of my profs who wrote for the center page of deccan chronicle used to advise us yo get married early. "That will allow young men's harmones be directed in the right way for physical pleasure rather than misused for crriminal acts. Family responsibilities also make. Young people more responsible. West allows pre marital sex and marriage is just a question of convinient timing."

TBT,

Dinesh D'Souza once commented that marriage does regulate one's sexual activity. Although I loathe this guy and find him to be a hypocrite, I think that is a good insight.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 18, 2013 6:25 pm

Rishi wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Idefix,

TBT,

Dinesh D'Souza once commented that marriage does regulate one's sexual activity. Although I loathe this guy and find him to be a hypocrite, I think that is a good insight.

Philosophy and Views change as one gets deeper and deeper in life. Only machines don't change. When humans claim to be "consistent" over years/decades, either they had cushy life or playing to the gallery for Political correctness.

MAX, PP, MD, JM all will change necessitated by life's challenges, responsibilities, constraints, etc....

Yes, I may or not may not have experienced everything, but I compare relations between my grandfather's generation and parents generation, their with mine (and also families of my close friends), and find lot of similarities in response/changes - despite apparent differences.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat May 18, 2013 6:30 pm

MAX, PP, MD, JM all will change necessitated by life's challenges, responsibilities, constraints, etc....

right i'm a newborn pup. i've never faced any challenges, responsibilities, and constraints.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 18, 2013 7:33 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

right i'm a newborn pup. i've never faced any challenges, responsibilities, and constraints.

Everyone thinks that they have had the roughest life. Ask any FOB - H1B, 80-90s GC holders, the 60s-1975 immigrants.

No...you have not faced real challenges (going by the lives of some others I know, I have not either - to their level). Your challenges have been to get JEE rank, get the branch & IIT you wanted, and get to the school you wanted to do your PhD, went to work for a GC job, then got back on track in working on your goals.

Professional challenges are the easy ones. Relatively, speaking you have not yet faced the real "Life's challenges" It will come...will come...and your views and philosophies will change.....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat May 18, 2013 7:39 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Everyone thinks that they have had the roughest life. Ask any FOB - H1B, 80-90s GC holders, the 60s-1975 immigrants.

No...you have not faced real challenges (going by the lives of some others I know, I have not either - to their level). Your challenges have been to get JEE rank, get the branch & IIT you wanted, and get to the school you wanted to do your PhD, went to work for a GC job, then got back on track in working on your goals.

Professional challenges are the easy ones. Relatively, speaking you have not yet faced the real "Life's challenges" It will come...will come...and your views and philosophies will change.....

amazing how much you bullshit about people based on what you know through these pages. i'd never assume anything about the personal challenges you have faced in life.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 18, 2013 8:20 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

amazing how much you bullshit about people based on what you know through these pages. i'd never assume anything about the personal challenges you have faced in life.

Of course, I can only draw a graph based on the 5 data points I have. You are free to assume anything you want based on what I have revealed here (which is basically Zilch). The rest are guesswork and speculation. After all, it is an open forum to say whatever one wants from one "handle" to "another." If I knew your entire life and challenges, I probably would not say ANYTHING here. Bcz that would be real life and personal sensitivities would be involved.

If you think I am all wrong, and you have faced great challenges, and yet held onto your views like the Rock of Gibraltar, then kudos to you and I have much to learn from you.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun May 19, 2013 1:08 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Of course, I can only draw a graph based on the 5 data points I have. You are free to assume anything you want based on what I have revealed here (which is basically Zilch). The rest are guesswork and speculation. After all, it is an open forum to say whatever one wants from one "handle" to "another." If I knew your entire life and challenges, I probably would not say ANYTHING here. Bcz that would be real life and personal sensitivities would be involved.

If you think I am all wrong, and you have faced great challenges, and yet held onto your views like the Rock of Gibraltar, then kudos to you and I have much to learn from you.

Your problem is - you don't use "science", Logic" and "evidence" in your casual conversations on SuCh. If you start using these two, you will also become exceptionally brilliant, Fukular and Scholarly! You may even start seeing the greatness in Islamic secularism, entitlement programs. Aam Aadmi is shining in banana (oopse Indian) republic. Vadraji zindabad.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2