Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Pope Nazi and his progressive remarks.

3 posters

Go down

The Great Pope Nazi and his progressive remarks. Empty The Great Pope Nazi and his progressive remarks.

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 13, 2013 9:01 pm

...befitting a great Pope..."The faster we can move, the more efficient our time-saving appliances
become, the less time we have. And God?
The question of God never see
Benedict did court controversy, memorably with his speech in September
2006 at the University of Regensburg, in which he quoted a remark about
Islam by Byzantine Emperor Manuel II Palaiologos that some of the
teachings of the Prophet Muhammad are "evil and inhuman."
Benedict had plenty of critics during his papacy over what was perceived
as archaic views on contraception. In March 2009, he commented that
condoms are not the solution to the AIDS crisis, and can make the
problem worse
. He revised the comments in 2010, saying that male
prostitutes who use condoms might be taking a first step toward a more
responsible sexuality.
A conservative on issues such as homosexuality and the ordination of
women, Benedict also denounced rock music, dismissed anyone who tried to
find "feminist" meanings in the Bible, and denied Communion to those
who supported abortion and euthanasia.
As his stances hardened, the nicknames piled on from "God's Rottweiler," to "the German Shepherd" to "Cardinal No."

Amen!!!

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

The Great Pope Nazi and his progressive remarks. Empty Re: The Great Pope Nazi and his progressive remarks.

Post by Idéfix Mon May 13, 2013 10:32 pm

Yeah, this Pope was particularly regressive. I am glad the discussion on Dr. Kamakoti reminded you of Ratzinger. Apparently, you have the right kind of impression about Dr. Kamakoti.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

The Great Pope Nazi and his progressive remarks. Empty Re: The Great Pope Nazi and his progressive remarks.

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 13, 2013 10:57 pm

Idéfix wrote:Yeah, this Pope was particularly regressive. I am glad the discussion on Dr. Kamakoti reminded you of Ratzinger. Apparently, you have the right kind of impression about Dr. Kamakoti.

Of course... unlike you and the Maulana Gaywala, I treat all swamis, Padres, Mullahs in an equally despicable manner.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Mon May 13, 2013 11:34 pm

I agree that Kanchi Kamakoti had some naive and outdated views. But he did not incite his followers to go an kill anyone.

In fact, most of his devotees who were TN brahmins were the first ones to educate their daughters.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon May 13, 2013 11:43 pm

Rishi wrote:I agree that Kanchi Kamakoti had some naive and outdated views. But he did not incite his followers to go an kill anyone.
True. AFAIK, neither did the Nazi Pope. By that measure of virtue and greatness, both of them are quite virtuous and great.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon May 13, 2013 11:46 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Idéfix wrote:Yeah, this Pope was particularly regressive. I am glad the discussion on Dr. Kamakoti reminded you of Ratzinger. Apparently, you have the right kind of impression about Dr. Kamakoti.

Of course... unlike you and the Maulana Gaywala, I treat all swamis, Padres, Mullahs in an equally despicable manner.
Don't delude yourself. When I was mocking and criticizing Ratzinger and the papacy earlier this year, you were happy to do the same thing. But now that I am disputing an obscurantist Hindu swami's claim to greatness, you felt compelled to remind us of the obscurantist views of the Nazi Pope.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue May 14, 2013 12:15 am

Idéfix wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Don't delude yourself. When I was mocking and criticizing Ratzinger and the papacy earlier this year, you were happy to do the same thing. But now that I am disputing an obscurantist Hindu swami's claim to greatness, you felt compelled to remind us of the obscurantist views of the Nazi Pope.

Irrelevant to this thread. I have been criticizing Pope Nazi from the day he became Popeaandi. Dig back into my threads. Stop deluding yourself that you are the torchbearer of issues and everyone reacts to you. If you want to know what I said about Kamasutra Swamigal, for that too dig into my threads. Unlike you fakular people, I dont suck up to the iSalamis out of fear like you and your leader Maulana Gaywala. You guys are so scared or (secretly appreciative) that you dont even utter a word against any islamic bombing - let alone criticizing one. Worse your leader Maulana Gaywala disappears conveniently everytime there is a iSlamic bombing.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue May 14, 2013 1:11 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Unlike you fakular people, I dont suck up to the iSalamis out of fear like you and your leader Maulana Gaywala. You guys are so scared or (secretly appreciative) that you dont even utter a word against any islamic bombing - let alone criticizing one. Worse your leader Maulana Gaywala disappears conveniently everytime there is a iSlamic bombing.
Don't delude yourself.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue May 14, 2013 1:17 am

Idéfix wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Unlike you fakular people, I dont suck up to the iSalamis out of fear like you and your leader Maulana Gaywala. You guys are so scared or (secretly appreciative) that you dont even utter a word against any islamic bombing - let alone criticizing one. Worse your leader Maulana Gaywala disappears conveniently everytime there is a iSlamic bombing.
Don't delude yourself.

|
|
|
|
\/

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down