Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you do what that autorickshaw driver did in Gujarat?

2 posters

Go down

Would you do what that autorickshaw driver did in Gujarat? Empty Would you do what that autorickshaw driver did in Gujarat?

Post by Rishi Wed May 15, 2013 4:55 pm

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/ahmedabad/Rickshaw-driver-returns-Rs-1-90-crore-cheque/articleshow/20058399.cms

"Honesty is one thing my parents taught me. I could not have used money acquired through dishonesty for my family," says Raju, who lives in a small two-room house with his wife, three kids and mother.

His family urged him to take the right step. In fact, his mother blessed him for his righteousness. "I may earn Rs 6,000 per month but live a life of dignity. I also have four bighas of land in my name which is good enough for the future of my family," he adds.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Would you do what that autorickshaw driver did in Gujarat? Empty Re: Would you do what that autorickshaw driver did in Gujarat?

Post by Rishi Wed May 15, 2013 4:59 pm

His behavior is the polar opposite of how a typical autorickshaw driver in Chennai behaves.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Would you do what that autorickshaw driver did in Gujarat? Empty Re: Would you do what that autorickshaw driver did in Gujarat?

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 5:15 pm

I also heard that Gujarat is the best place to raise a girl. Girls/women are respected well and feel free and safe there. I heard from someone who lived in Ahmedabad that women feel safe to roam around even until midnight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed May 15, 2013 7:41 pm

kinnera wrote:I also heard that Gujarat is the best place to raise a girl. Girls/women are respected well and feel free and safe there. I heard from someone who lived in Ahmedabad that women feel safe to roam around even until midnight.

Thanks to Modi ji....unlike what is happening in the Rape Capital and "hadicapped Rapists' capital - Bombay"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down