Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L'amour est bleu

3 posters

Go down

L'amour est bleu Empty L'amour est bleu

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 20, 2013 9:51 am

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

L'amour est bleu Empty Re: L'amour est bleu

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Mon May 20, 2013 11:31 am

l'angelo lesbica is apparently nearing retirement age.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 20, 2013 11:33 am

Dear old waste of taxpayer money, I am terribly sorry that you never had a chance to retire after you were unceremoniously thrown out and feel very bitter about it.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Mon May 20, 2013 11:34 am

it must be, if one hasn't experienced any, and instead, has been kicked in the teeth by the middle-aged auntTies of SUCH.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Mon May 20, 2013 11:34 am

it must be, if one hasn't experienced any, and instead, has been kicked in the teeth by the middle-aged auntTies of SUCH.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 20, 2013 11:36 am

Dear old waste of tax payer money, after being kicked in the teeth by your estranged wife, you must love projecting that all over. I am so sorry for you.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Mon May 20, 2013 11:49 am

Hellsangel wrote:Dear old waste of tax payer money, after being kicked in the teeth by your estranged wife, you must love projecting that all over. I am so sorry for you.
hahaha @"projecting". are you indian? btw, i didn't post a near-retirement, zzzzzZZsong called "love is blue"; you posted it. i remember some wide, cylinder-shaped, 65-year-old, caucasian women with tall, stiff, blue hair listening to it.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon May 20, 2013 11:57 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Dear old waste of tax payer money, after being kicked in the teeth by your estranged wife, you must love projecting that all over. I am so sorry for you.
hahaha @"projecting". are you indian? btw, i didn't post a near-retirement, zzzzzZZsong called "love is blue"; you posted it. i remember some wide, cylinder-shaped, 65-year-old, caucasian women with tall, stiff, blue hair listening to it.

was this cyclindrical 65 yr old cauc object changing your diaper while she was listening to the song?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 20, 2013 11:57 am

No cable, no streaming, no watching Mad Men. Poor achachan after living for so long on tax payer money has no idea what is playing on tv. And now sadly he admits his age after recalling the song from his days past.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 20, 2013 12:02 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

was this cyclindrical 65 yr old cauc object changing your diaper while she was listening to the song?

The old waste of tax payer money seems to have special love for his medicare nurse.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Mon May 20, 2013 12:06 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

No cable, no streaming, no watching Mad Men. Poor achachan after living for so long on tax payer money has no idea what is playing on tv. And now sadly he admits his age after recalling the song from his days past.
more correctly, no tv, do not watch tv, have not for many years, do not live life by others' mindless habits.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 12:09 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

aah it played on mad men. haven't watched any episode this season after the premiere. i do have them recorded. was somehow easier to watch them on netflix on laptop. hard to watch on tv somehow. will catch up on them, maybe over summer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 20, 2013 12:09 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

more correctly, no tv, do not watch tv, have not for many years, do not live life by others' mindless habits.

That is right, achachan. You shouldn't be wasting more of taxpayer money on paying for tv or cable.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Mon May 20, 2013 12:13 pm

Hellsangel wrote:That is right, achachan. You shouldn't be wasting more of taxpayer money on paying for tv or cable.
hahaha, an indian dyke! southththindian?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 20, 2013 12:16 pm

Hellsangel wrote:That is right, achachan. You shouldn't be wasting more of taxpayer money on paying for tv or cable.
hahaha, an indian dyke! southththindian?

Poor achachan seems particularly cranky today. What happened? Diaper duty delayed coz the nurse is late?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 12:50 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:it must be, if one hasn't experienced any, and instead, has been kicked in the teeth by the middle-aged auntTies of SUCH.

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:it must be, if one hasn't experienced any, and instead, has been kicked in the teeth by the middle-aged auntTies of SUCH.
Shocked forest officer we read you the first time. is the net connection in your arlington library slow?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 20, 2013 12:53 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

Shocked forest officer we read you the first time. is the net connection in your arlington library slow?

I think achachan is particularly cranky and impatient today. Must have hit the Send button a few times.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum