Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aww so cute

2 posters

Go down

aww so cute Empty aww so cute

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 12:21 pm

Back to top Go down

aww so cute Empty Re: aww so cute

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 20, 2013 12:31 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:

Yeah...rite...

This is the kind of Motherly myth that is being maintained with great effort and difficulty.

For every 7 moms like that, there are 3 dads like that (at least) or even better (we even throw baseball and basketball). Wonder how many dads make up oozy-videos like this.

If you doubt me, ask Bittu.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 12:32 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

Yeah...rite...

This is the kind of Motherly myth that is being maintained with great effort and difficulty.

For every 7 moms like that, there are 3 dads like that (at least) or even better (we even throw baseball and basketball). Wonder how many dads make up oozy-videos like this.

K. Bittu, who do ur kids cuddle up more to? you or tma?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 20, 2013 1:38 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

Yeah...rite...

K. Bittu, who do ur kids cuddle up more to? you or tma?

Pretty soon, the kids figure out that moms are for "easy-talk" and the dads are for "purposeful-talk." after the elementary school stage is done,

When kids call dad, dad should ask "okie..what do you need and how soon you need it"

When kids call mom, mom should ask "how come you did not call the last 17 hours. Hope, everything is fine...or, are you not telling me something."

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 1:46 pm

Lol ok. You Are a good dad. Maybe they will make a similar video for you too, as the day is soon approaching.

Here is an unrelated phunny question. What do you make of it, when your ex's family invites you for all their events, and that includes week long cruises. And your family invites your ex too for all of their events. Actually not that unrelated q. Coz I been asked to come over for father's day weekend. And am asked innocently, 'what's the problem, why can't you come?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon May 20, 2013 1:52 pm

I cannot see the vid so couldn't comment.

But, these days it is mostly arguments over "I am not a baby anymore!" and already grown up syndrome. Can't I go alone for jogging? Why are you snooping my phone?

I am like..."Awww....you are growing up!"

Mom! I am serious!

I know, you are cute when you get angry!

Mom!!!

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 20, 2013 1:54 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Lol ok. You Are a good dad. Maybe they will make a similar video for you too, as the day is soon approaching.

Here is an unrelated phunny question. What do you make of it, when your ex's family invites you for all their events, and that includes week long cruises. And your family invites your ex too for all of their events. Actually not that unrelated q. Coz I been asked to come over for father's day weekend. And am asked innocently, 'what's the problem, why can't you come?'

Don't you know that marriages in India are between FAMILIES. You two might have divorced, but the families are still married and both sides want the kids.

There was this Keral woman who divorced her useless husband, who moved to the next street. Of course, the guy comes almost every day and she cooks dinner for him. Her complaint "this guy is at home now more than when he was married", and his complaint "she takes good care of me now than when she was married to me."

In another incident, the husband divorced his wife and moved with a Chinku woman next street. This ex now calls his ex-wife daily to complain about the current chinku wife. The ex wishes he divorces the Chiku wife and marries someone else so that she will be saved (finally) from his whining. This one is a Tambrahmi Thambi.

Something is screwed up in Indian marriage.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 1:56 pm

There was this Keral woman who divorced her useless husband, who moved to the next street. Of course, the guy comes almost every day and she cooks dinner for him. Her complaint "this guy is at home now more than when he was married", and his complaint "she takes good care of me now than when she was married to me."

Been there, with XH.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:In another incident, the husband divorced his wife and moved with a Chinku woman next street. This ex now calls his ex-wife daily to complain about the current chinku wife.

done that, with XB. BTW, XB claims his little cousins still think of me as part of their own family. No such reciprocation from my fam, lol. Except, once this sindhi biz'man had appeared from nowhere and bailed my bro out of a biz loss. Bro was like, 'do you think kamal has something to do with this?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon May 20, 2013 2:01 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Lol ok. You Are a good dad. Maybe they will make a similar video for you too, as the day is soon approaching.

Don't you know that marriages in India are between FAMILIES. You two might have divorced, but the families are still married and both sides want the kids.

In another incident, the husband divorced his wife and moved with a Chinku woman next street. This ex now calls his ex-wife daily to complain about the current chinku wife. The ex wishes he divorces the Chiku wife and marries someone else so that she will be saved (finally) from his whining. This one is a Tambrahmi Thambi.

Something is screwed up in Indian marriage.

I pray that my H finds a chinku women.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down