Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most wanted in Rochester, MN is either a Somali or a Mexican

+3
Petrichor
Hellsangel
Rishi
7 posters

Go down

The most wanted in Rochester, MN is either a Somali or a Mexican Empty The most wanted in Rochester, MN is either a Somali or a Mexican

Post by Rishi Tue May 21, 2013 10:05 pm

http://www.rochester911.com/most-wanted/

I live in Rochester, Minnesota (home of The Mayo Clinic). In the last 25
years, because of the immigration of Mexicans, Somali's, and other
Third World Beggars into Minnesota...it is so dangerous now, because of
minority gangs and minority criminals, that people that have to move to
Rochester to work at Mayo ....now buy/rent residences in the outlying
cities. Even though the Mexican/Somali population is only about 2% of
the population ....they are 100% of The Most Wanted Criminals by The
Police. Please Google "most wanted criminals in Olmsted county
Minnesota. Then do it as well for the cities, counties in Minneapolis/St
Paul where 250,000 Somali's live!
The graduation rate of Mexicans
from the Northern California schools where 90% of the pupils are Mexican
is about 3%. Of course this has nothing to do with their IQ, Mexicans
are GENIUSES!! Just look at their country!

Rishi

Back to top Go down

The most wanted in Rochester, MN is either a Somali or a Mexican Empty Re: The most wanted in Rochester, MN is either a Somali or a Mexican

Post by Rishi Tue May 21, 2013 10:08 pm

The Somali criminals named Mohammad are mostly wanted for drug possession.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

The most wanted in Rochester, MN is either a Somali or a Mexican Empty Re: The most wanted in Rochester, MN is either a Somali or a Mexican

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 21, 2013 10:36 pm

Paparajan, how much do you know about life in MN?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Wed May 22, 2013 10:20 am

Hellsangel wrote:Paparajan, how much do you know about life in MN?

Suppose I tell you how much I know about life in MN, what will you do with that information?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 22, 2013 10:21 am

Rishi wrote:

Suppose I tell you how much I know about life in MN, what will you do with that information?

Paparajan, I would then correct you.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Wed May 22, 2013 10:25 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Rishi wrote:

And then what?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 22, 2013 10:27 am

Rishi wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rishi wrote:

And then what?
And then, Paparajan, you would go back to editorializing about some other place you know nothing about until someone else mocks you.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Wed May 22, 2013 10:29 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Rishi wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rishi wrote:

And then what?
And then, Paparajan, you would go back to editorializing about some other place you know nothing about until someone else mocks you.

And then what?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 22, 2013 10:30 am

Rishi wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rishi wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rishi wrote:

And then what?

And then what?

And then, Paparajan, life is SuCH for you.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Wed May 22, 2013 10:30 am

And then what?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 22, 2013 10:31 am

Rishi wrote:And then what?

And then, Paparajan, rinse and repeat.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Wed May 22, 2013 10:33 am

Hellsangel wrote:

Actually you are doing the same.

I will keep asking the same question and you will respond again.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Wed May 22, 2013 10:34 am

HA, We are waiting to see actual corrections! instead of "suppose I correct you and suppose you were proved wrong, and suppose that you were mocked by everyone here"

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 22, 2013 10:36 am

Muezzin-Bar'chu wrote:HA, We are waiting to see actual corrections! instead of "suppose I correct you and suppose you were proved wrong, and suppose that you were mocked by everyone here"
Suppose? Where?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 22, 2013 10:37 am

Rishi wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Actually you are doing the same.

I will keep asking the same question and you will respond again.

Please do so, Paparajan.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 22, 2013 10:41 am

mbwaahahahha.. judging by the number of posts and the posted-time, and holding the record for chat-login for several days, yeah, it is so hard to judge for whom life is SuCH.. Razz

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Wed May 22, 2013 10:42 am

HA I am rooting for you to come up with some shred of counter-factuals to the "quotes" that Rishi placed high up above. You are tending towards theatrics without substance for the second time - gk incident and now Rishi....break the spell, go ahead.

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 22, 2013 10:45 am

Muezzin-Bar'chu wrote:HA, We are waiting to see actual corrections! instead of "suppose I correct you and suppose you were proved wrong, and suppose that you were mocked by everyone here"

yeah...good luck with THAT...please do not distract our kakkasian from aping for evolution

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 22, 2013 10:48 am

Muezzin-Bar'chu wrote:HA I am rooting for you to come up with some shred of counter-factuals to the "quotes" that Rishi placed high up above. You are tending towards theatrics without substance for the second time - gk incident and now Rishi....break the spell, go ahead.

lemme add..

The most wanted in Rochester, MN is either a Somali or a Mexican C7905817305

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Wed May 22, 2013 10:54 am

HA...that was a sad fall for you! You just came up empty!!

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 22, 2013 10:57 am

Muezzin-Bar'chu wrote:HA...that was a sad fall for you! You just came up empty!!

I thought we were waiting for posts about life in MN from what Paparajan actually knows. We aren't?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Wed May 22, 2013 11:03 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Muezzin-Bar'chu wrote:HA...that was a sad fall for you! You just came up empty!!

I thought we were waiting for posts about life in MN from what Paparajan actually knows. We aren't?

>>"The Somali criminals named Mohammad are mostly wanted for drug possession." - Rishi

>>"Paparajan, how much do you know about life in MN?" - You - HA!

So, you implied that somehow Rishi's previous two posts were incorrect and that had he known about life in MN he would not be so incorrect after all. Or that he has no business talking about MN since he did not know about life in MN.

Were we wrong in interpreting your innocuous-sounding question there?
Or Is that the slippery weaseling-out defense that you deploy when caught?

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 22, 2013 11:04 am

Hellsangel wrote:

For now I let you enjoy the errr..the DP, kakka..

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed May 22, 2013 11:20 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

For now I let you enjoy the errr..the DP, kakka..

you do enjoy the DP, dont you frog face? you like being spit roasted by both your boyfriends on regular basis

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 22, 2013 11:22 am

Two posts by Hellsangel have been deleted due to a violation of privacy policy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://such.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 11:38 am

Admin wrote:Two posts by Hellsangel have been deleted due to a violation of privacy policy.

Damn I ignored this thread up until I saw the admin post, besides I was on call, else I might have clicked it. The private information deleted, will always haunt me now. I will now never know. *sigh*

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed May 22, 2013 12:13 pm

I agree with Paparaja Iyer.

Minneapolis is the city where you can see the most Boochandis at Malls - be at the counter or among the clients. Even Malls in Dubai have less number of Boochandis. The Somalis are simply abusing the liberal mindset of the Scandinavian Minnesotans. Of course, the Messicans have spilled over from the numerous meat packing industries south of the minnesota border.

Since, these adult migrants are not educated enough are vulnerable to the even less educated thugs among them, who run the show. In any society, most of the criminals are lazy, uneducated, violent, people with greed as big as any one else (refer to Harvard Research publication).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 22, 2013 12:16 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Minneapolis is the city where you can see the most Boochandis at Malls - be at the counter or among the clients. Even Malls in Dubai have less number of Boochandis. The Somalis are simply abusing the liberal mindset of the Scandinavian Minnesotans. Of course, the Messicans have spilled over from the numerous meat packing industries south of the minnesota border.

Since, these adult migrants are not educated enough are vulnerable to the even less educated thugs among them, who run the show. In any society, most of the criminals are lazy, uneducated, violent, people with greed as big as any one else (refer to Harvard Research publication).

You Holiness, we are a long way away from Kansas. Most of the drug abusers in MN are white.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed May 22, 2013 12:42 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

You Holiness, we are a long way away from Kansas. Most of the drug abusers in MN are white.

Of course... That is why there is a market and the Messicans are "importing, distributing, and enforcing it" perhaps under the white minnesotan master white thugs.

I may be a long way from Kansas, but I do know the entire I-35 San Antonio to Duluth stretch pretty goodly.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down