Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Torture

2 posters

Go down

Torture  Empty Torture

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 6:52 pm

For me it is

1- Taking him to her concert
2 - Taking her to his game

tearing hair out

Back to top Go down

Torture  Empty Re: Torture

Post by Nila Wed May 22, 2013 6:56 pm

haha

I don't have that problem. DS - She likes her brother's stuff and she also makes him attend her stuff. She also updates me if he ate his lunch or dumped it in trash. She knows his friends and she also updates anything and everything related to him.

She is getting better than MIL.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed May 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Nila wrote:haha

I don't have that problem. DS - She likes her brother's stuff and she also makes him attend her stuff. She also updates me if he ate his lunch or dumped it in trash. She knows his friends and she also updates anything and everything related to him.

Stop gloating.... Just remember who your MIL is after right now.... and the terror will return all over.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu May 23, 2013 3:47 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Nila wrote:haha

Stop gloating.... Just remember who your MIL is after right now.... and the terror will return all over.

All of the sudden I am gifted with an extraordinary wisdom. I've decided to treat my MIL like my Mom's Mom. Problem solved and peace. I had two choices between sowkar janaki and Mrs. Naga Mallika Parameshi Soundarya Neela Panchakshi Viswa .......amma". I chose my Mom's Mom.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down