Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sri Srini confirmed 97-0 for US Court of Appeals

3 posters

Go down

Sri Srini confirmed 97-0 for US Court of Appeals Empty Sri Srini confirmed 97-0 for US Court of Appeals

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 23, 2013 5:06 pm

...A highly potential and probably SC Judge in the near future...

...also a standout High school BB Guard with Danny Manning at Lawrence High School..a Desi, that too an Idly-Sambhar???

But, the key question is "Is he an I or an Iy?"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Sri Srini confirmed 97-0 for US Court of Appeals Empty Re: Sri Srini confirmed 97-0 for US Court of Appeals

Post by Hellsangel Thu May 23, 2013 5:09 pm

Actually it is - Was it his birth in Chandigarh? Or was it his growing up in Kansas?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Sri Srini confirmed 97-0 for US Court of Appeals Empty Re: Sri Srini confirmed 97-0 for US Court of Appeals

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu May 23, 2013 5:16 pm

no opposing GOP votes! kentucky boy is losing his mojo in his old age.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu May 23, 2013 5:19 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:no opposing GOP votes! kentucky boy is losing his mojo in his old age.

Interesting. This vote did not make it to the main headlines on that liberal beacon, NBC News.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 23, 2013 5:21 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:...A highly potential and probably SC Judge in the near future...

...also a standout High school BB Guard with Danny Manning at Lawrence High School..a Desi, that too an Idly-Sambhar???

Although Srikanth makes him a very likely Saathamudhu man.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu May 23, 2013 5:21 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Actually it is - Was it his birth in Chandigarh? Or was it his growing up in Kansas?

it all started in mela thiruvenkatanathapuram.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu May 23, 2013 5:22 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:...A highly potential and probably SC Judge in the near future...

What about Padmanabhan?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 23, 2013 5:42 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

What about Padmanabhan?

Iy likely.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 23, 2013 5:43 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:no opposing GOP votes! kentucky boy is losing his mojo in his old age.

Actually, only a few liberals were concerned - as he had argued on the side of ExxonMobil and Enron.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu May 23, 2013 5:44 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

What about Padmanabhan?

Iy likely.

I know.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 23, 2013 5:58 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

What about Padmanabhan?

Iy likely.

I know.

But..but..is he a Tk or a Vk ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu May 23, 2013 6:03 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

What about Padmanabhan?

Iy likely.

I know.

Well, Gen. Padmanabhan was Tk.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 23, 2013 6:16 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

What about Padmanabhan?

Iy likely.

I know.

Well, Gen. Padmanabhan was Tk.

[url=https://such.forumotion.com/Ten possible nominees for the next SC Judge]...damn... with Sri in play...there will be 3 desis in the running.[/url]

It will be great (and fun) to see 2 of them (better Sri and Kamala) on the SC within the next 10 years....

I can say one thing FOR SURE though:

Sri would never have become a High Court judge in India in 100 years - what with the quota, caste and other factors kicking in. His parents did a good thing migrating, and can unequivocally claim that their migration has been a very correct decision.

I am waiting for Kamala and Sri talking in Tamil in SC at least on the sidelines...now that will be one unique, almost historic situation.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down