Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And baby makes 3

+7
Kris
MaxEntropy_Man
pravalika nanda
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Jeremiah Mburuburu
southindian
Hellsangel
11 posters

Go down

And baby makes 3 Empty And baby makes 3

Post by Hellsangel Fri May 24, 2013 11:23 am

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/tech-news/software-services/Araceli-Roiz-pregnant-with-Phaneesh-Murthys-child-will-sue-him-her-law-firm-says/articleshow/20217029.cms
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

And baby makes 3 Empty Re: And baby makes 3

Post by southindian Fri May 24, 2013 11:40 am

Phaneesh Murthy just couldn't learn enough from his Infosys incident.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri May 24, 2013 11:41 am

southindian wrote:Phaneesh Murthy just couldn't learn enough from his Infosys incident.

Looks more and more like a romance gone bad.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri May 24, 2013 12:03 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
southindian wrote:Phaneesh Murthy just couldn't learn enough from his Infosys incident.

Yup, this one is a zeros game.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri May 24, 2013 12:13 pm

southindian wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Well, he is on the hook for child support anyway.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Fri May 24, 2013 12:15 pm

southindian wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

southththie, what is a "zeros game?"

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri May 24, 2013 12:19 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
southindian wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Gradpa, this is new and wasn't there in 1940 and 50s. Live and learn, for as long there's for you to live.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri May 24, 2013 12:47 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

He took the risk and did not buy "catastrophic" insurance for 5.99, and now he will pay 5.99 million.

This is what I call spreading the wealth.

P.S. Now I will have to google Ms. Rioz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Fri May 24, 2013 12:52 pm

southindian wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
southindian wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Gradpa, this is new and wasn't there in 1940 and 50s. Live and learn, for as long there's for you to live.
regardless, please tell us what a "zeros game" is.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 12:54 pm

I don't know it too. But guessing it means numbers of zeros. Meaning how much will she win in the law suit and hold support.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri May 24, 2013 1:14 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:I don't know it too. But guessing it means numbers of zeros. Meaning how much will she win in the law suit and hold support.

Enough that she does not have work again in her life and her Child(ren) well taken care of. Now, she can move onto her next project. I heard Cognizant CEO is looking for an Executive Personal Assistant.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 1:17 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:I don't know it too. But guessing it means numbers of zeros. Meaning how much will she win in the law suit and hold support.

Auto correct error. Child* support.

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat May 25, 2013 3:44 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

** imagine if women got money each time a romance went bad? he looks like a dorky uncle. anyhow, this is a good plan b for me. find a wealthy executive, have his child and sue for child support. i mean why run with the sperm and raise a kid single-handedly?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat May 25, 2013 4:08 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

** imagine if women got money each time a romance went bad? he looks like a dorky uncle. anyhow, this is a good plan b for me. find a wealthy executive, have his child and sue for child support. i mean why run with the sperm and raise a kid single-handedly?

i approve this plan b. remember he is an IITan and IIMan so it's pretty high quality sperm intellectually speaking even if it's DUGIO sperm.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 4:41 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

better plan is to marry, have kids, then rake up solid alimony and child support.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 25, 2013 5:09 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

i approve this plan b. remember he is an IITan and IIMan so it's pretty high quality sperm intellectually speaking even if it's DUGIO sperm.

Max-mama: Yennathaan Ganga jalathai Saakadai ThannilE kalanddhaalum athu saakada thanni thaan.

But, then the kid could well turn out to be King of Tijuana.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 6:35 pm

I'm wondering what the home situation is like for this Phaneesh guy. Does he have a wife? any kids?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat May 25, 2013 6:52 pm

>>>And the fool didn't see this coming? So much for business intelligence

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 25, 2013 7:59 pm

nenu wrote:I'm wondering what the home situation is like for this Phaneesh guy. Does he have a wife? any kids?

His wife is Jaya...

Araceli-Roiz...

Children...he NOW has one....that I know....Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat May 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Kris,
When his thinking originates below the belt consequences are rarely thought of.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 25, 2013 8:39 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
nenu wrote:I'm wondering what the home situation is like for this Phaneesh guy. Does he have a wife? any kids?

His wife Jaya

and

Araceli-Roiz...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 26, 2013 1:52 am

His wife Jaya

..Phanesh Son: Mukul Murhy who is/was in EECS at Berkeley... Congratulations...he will getting a new brother or sister...

and

Araceli-Roiz...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 10:37 am

His wife Jaya

..Phanesh Son: Mukul Murhy who is/was in EECS at Berkeley... Congratulations...he will getting a new brother or sister...

and

Araceli-Roiz...

Sigh! Why are some men such morons? Power and stupidity go hand in hand, i guess. Clinton is a lil smarter than this Murthy and Johns Edwards. At least he didn't get the Lewinsky girl pregnant.
If they can't help having affairs, they should at least have some sense to use birth control. Why do they scr*w themselves beyond redemption? beats me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun May 26, 2013 12:43 pm

nenu wrote:

His wife Jaya

and

Araceli-Roiz...

Sigh! Why are some men such morons? Power and stupidity go hand in hand, i guess. Clinton is a lil smarter than this Murthy and Johns Edwards. At least he didn't get the Lewinsky girl pregnant.
If they can't help having affairs, they should at least have some sense to use birth control. Why do they scr*w themselves beyond redemption? beats me!
>>>Boy, if that had happened, that would have been a miracle. Slick Willie also consulted the bible to make sure this was not technically adultery, from what I understand. I guessed he figured God also thought in Clintonesque terms Smile .

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun May 26, 2013 5:55 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

** We don't know much about how intelligence is inherited. When I took a course in genetics some time ago, I was taught that genetic polymorphisms in mitochondrial DNA are responsible for cognition. Mitochondrial DNA are inherited from the mother. If you remember, the mt are the energy center of the cell and by the time the sperm swim to the egg, they just go bust and the sperm are very small cells so they don't hold many mt in the first place. The egg is just lying there and it's quite big, so the mt from the egg's cytoplasm go to the kid. So then, intelligence probably comes from the mother and not the male. And if you want smart kids, find a woman from IIT/MIT/IIM.
** So I don't know about high-quality sperm, "intellectually speaking" and the reason a woman would chase a man like Phaneesh is that while he's book-smart and money-smart he's clueless about women and quite susceptible to them. Still, thanks for the support.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun May 26, 2013 10:23 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Max-mama: Yennathaan Ganga jalathai Saakadai ThannilE kalanddhaalum athu saakada thanni thaan.

But, then the kid could well turn out to be King of Tijuana.

Saamiyaar,

Who is the saakada here? I think it is the IIM-IITian idiot Phaneesh.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 10:36 pm

Kris wrote:
nenu wrote:

>>>Boy, if that had happened, that would have been a miracle. Slick Willie also consulted the bible to make sure this was not technically adultery, from what I understand. I guessed he figured God also thought in Clintonesqe terms Smile .

Yeah, it looks like Clinton was thinking more abt the technicalities of it being adulterous or not and not necessarily abt not getting her pregnant. He just got lucky that his clintonesque limits were out of bounds for impregnating her.

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun May 26, 2013 10:42 pm

I do not know much about how a business corporation is run.

If a company has headquarters in Bangalore, India, why is the CEO working out of California?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon May 27, 2013 1:25 am

Rishi wrote:I do not know much about how a business corporation is run.

If a company has headquarters in Bangalore, India, why is the CEO working out of California?

CEO should ideally be based where the clientele is. iGate's registered office is at Harrisburg, PA.

It is only their India operations which are headquartered in Bangalore.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon May 27, 2013 9:56 am

Thambis get weak in the knees in the presence of a white woman or man and lose all capacity to think straight

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon May 27, 2013 9:58 am

Asian chicks are my kryptonite...mmm@slender trunked, small tittied, smooth skinned Asian chicks

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 27, 2013 10:09 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:Asian chicks are my kryptonite...mmm@slender trunked, small tittied, smooth skinned Asian chicks

Be careful about the Slants. They dilly-dally between fun thoughts and - family values at 60 Hz freq. Just saying.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down