Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

quizz

+3
Maria S
Kris
garam_kuta
7 posters

Go down

quizz Empty quizz

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:56 pm

daughter asked me this:

what is it called when your crush has a crush on you...

imagination!

Back to top Go down

quizz Empty Re: quizz

Post by garam_kuta Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:32 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:daughter asked me this:

imagination!

you mean a dream, shall we say Smile

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:41 am

garam_kuta wrote:

imagination!

you mean a dream, shall we say Smile
>>> A nightmare in the long run...Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:31 am

"Very nice".

I suppose..when one is a teenager, one-sided crushes are cute..but, even then one-sided anything wasn't exciting to me! Unless, it's mutual..did not see any point to wasting any time or energy on anyone. Of course, it depends..some are harmless and some can be big time trouble and one can be crushed:)

Remembered this nice song "Crush"..has been a while since I listened to it..

"I see ya blowin' me a kiss
It doesn't take a scientist

To understand what's going on baby
If you see something in my eye
Let's not over-analyze
Don't go too deep with it baby

So let it be, what it'll be
Don't make a fuss and get crazy over you and me"

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:40 am

I thought it's called "Echo."

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:38 pm

Maria S wrote:"Very nice".

I suppose..when one is a teenager, one-sided crushes are cute..but, even then one-sided anything wasn't exciting to me! Unless, it's mutual..did not see any point to wasting any time or energy on anyone. Of course, it depends..some are harmless and some can be big time trouble and one can be crushed:)

Pliss to explain...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:40 pm

Karma is a b!+ch, that's all I can say. one doesn't know what one-sided love is until one gets on the one-sided side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:44 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:

Karma is a b!+ch, that's all I can say. one doesn't know what one-sided love is until one gets on the one-sided side.

ok...it is Friday...

Just saying.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:49 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote: one doesn't know what one-sided love is until one gets on the one-sided side.

I am of the opinion that it is the chase that is exciting since it involves fantasy than reality. Once the target is achieved the magic disappears. The one-sideds pine while the two-sideds whine.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:59 pm

Someone gets crushed - that's the reason the word is coined as "Crush!"

If your crush has a crush on you...then the parents gets crushed. One-sided is worthy. A beautiful heart is the heart which has been crushed so many times and still keeps the rhythm. When ppl start to beautify their hearts and other's hearts it becomes wisdom hearts. Pliss to beautify the world...Razz

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:14 pm

Nila wrote:A beautiful heart is the heart which has been crushed so many times and still keeps the rhythm. When ppl start to beautify their hearts and other's hearts it becomes wisdom hearts. Pliss to beautify the world...Razz

waah! totally off-topic, but beautiful!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:19 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Pliss to explain...

Enna U..asaiyai paaru! Ithellam oru class nadathi detaileda Power Power presentationodu...explain panna mudiyuma..no show and tell:)

Even a pet knows..you can wag your tail and meow and come around, only so many times..when there is no positive reaction-human response:) Unless a person oblivious or has bad self-esteem/image of themselves..why will anyone waste their time with anyone..who is not sensitive- incapable of expected reciprocation after a few times!

On a different note..mature comedy with medical conditions is abundant in this site. Thankfully, can't get a hydrocele..but, like to tip well and don't feel pressured or exploited. Yes, will send something- a card and gift basket etc to "white collar workers" and their staff, for efficient service..hey, they are human too:) Rarely order home deliveries, but when I do..it's $10, and it's usually 20% or more in restaurants, depending on the customer service. As the new fun tamil song goes..it's all about "kaasu, panam, thuttu, money, money"..and a few extra notes..to workers who serve us well, is a good thing, imo.

Ok..going to watch the French Open Women's Championship - Serena vs. Maria! Have not watched an entire tennis match in a long time!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:38 am

*Power Point.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:31 am

Maria S wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Pliss to explain...

Enna U..asaiyai paaru! Ithellam oru class nadathi detaileda Power Power presentationodu...explain panna mudiyuma..no show and tell:)

Even a pet knows..you can wag your tail and meow and come around, only so many times..when there is no positive reaction-human response:) Unless a person oblivious or has bad self-esteem/image of themselves..why will anyone waste their time with anyone..who is not sensitive- incapable of expected reciprocation after a few times!

See... I learnt something or relearnt something that I had long forgotten.

From now on it is 3-strikes and out wonly...Smile

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum