Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

therapy for all the nasty things in the world

5 posters

Go down

therapy for all the nasty things in the world Empty therapy for all the nasty things in the world

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:21 pm

MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

therapy for all the nasty things in the world Empty Re: therapy for all the nasty things in the world

Post by Hellsangel Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:30 pm

I have trained a lab ( a yellow lab) a bit. It is a lot of fun.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

therapy for all the nasty things in the world Empty Re: therapy for all the nasty things in the world

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:38 pm

Hellsangel wrote:I have trained a lab ( a yellow lab) a bit. It is a lot of fun.

good for you. they are unbelievably cute. just looking at puppy videos calms me down and makes me go all gooey, and i feel no shame in admitting that. loss of manliness is the worst part.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:50 pm

V cute! tell me this. why does life have to show me the love of a mom and take it away from me? Sad of course, no one needs to answer the query....

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:12 pm

Impedimenta wrote:V cute! tell me this. why does life have to show me the love of a mom and take it away from me? Sad of course, no one needs to answer the query....

Many reasons for this. Perhps the most important reason is this: you now know how to give love to your children. If you would not have received the love of your mother you may have grown up to be a cold and unemotional person incapable of showering affection on your children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:37 pm

Impedimenta wrote:V cute! tell me this. why does life have to show me the love of a mom and take it away from me? Sad of course, no one needs to answer the query....

Since you said mom's love...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:58 am

Pet therapy is effective for sure, esp. being around dogs!

Max,

To me..your manliness seems enhanced..this softer and gentler side lifts you to a whole new level of masculinity, as it does with all men:)

Nope..it's not to please you and soap adichify (don't want a THING from you or anyone, have enough of EVERYTHING I need and want for this lifetime!) Well, money can be an exception..hope to earn it on my own:)

Nice to see your enthu..hope you can sustain it..since pets do need a lot of attention, care and patience.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down