Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad photo for Modi

4 posters

Go down

Bad photo for Modi Empty Bad photo for Modi

Post by Rishi Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:10 pm

http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-its-official-modi-will-lead-bjp-in-lok-sabha-election/20130609.htm#3

I think it is the third picture. It is the photo he is with Rajnath Singh with a V sign.

Looks like he is holding his crotch.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Bad photo for Modi Empty Re: Bad photo for Modi

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:27 pm

Rishi wrote:http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-its-official-modi-will-lead-bjp-in-lok-sabha-election/20130609.htm#3

I think it is the third picture. It is the photo he is with Rajnath Singh with a V sign.

that's far better than holding someone else's crotch.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:36 pm

Rishi wrote:http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-its-official-modi-will-lead-bjp-in-lok-sabha-election/20130609.htm#3

Just self-defense: he is afraid advani, Varun, or Uma might kick his balls.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:37 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:

that's far better than holding someone else's crotch.

Do you know if anyone here at SuCH who does that?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:17 pm

>>>Maybe he is getting ready for a Michael Jackson dance number:)

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:53 pm

I think it is the first time the BJP has made a very bold move and shown all the itsy-bitsy tin pot idiots like Nitish and Mulayam and Laloo, that it means business..

I hope Modi will - and I quite sure he will - demand a lion's share of seats for the BJP in 2014, and see if BJP can muster a majority on its own.Others like CBN, Nitish, Thackerey are in a weak state to threaten BJP. Only Jaya can but she is a buddy of Modi and BJP will leave her to get all 40 seats.

This will be interesting and the only thing is if Varun, Uma Bharati, Yashwant will come around - bcz Advani is as good as Kaput.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:10 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:I think it is the first time the BJP has made a very bold move and shown all the itsy-bitsy tin pot idiots like Nitish and Mulayam and Laloo, that it means business..

I hope Modi will - and I quite sure he will - demand a lion's share of seats for the BJP in 2014, and see if BJP can muster a majority on its own.Others like CBN, Nitish, Thackerey are in a weak state to threaten BJP. Only Jaya can but she is a buddy of Modi and BJP will leave her to get all 40 seats.

This will be interesting and the only thing is if Varun, Uma Bharati, Yashwant will come around - bcz Advani is as good as Kaput.

The expectations are so high that if Modi loses it will be akin to someone pricking a balloon and letting out all the gas used to inflate the balloon. I have no problem with Sushma Swaraj becoming PM but I have serious issues with Modi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:24 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:I think it is the first time the BJP has made a very bold move and shown all the itsy-bitsy tin pot idiots like Nitish and Mulayam and Laloo, that it means business..

The expectations are so high that if Modi loses it will be akin to someone pricking a balloon and letting out all the gas used to inflate the balloon. I have no problem with Sushma Swaraj becoming PM but I have serious issues with Modi.

He has the guts to lead and wants to lead unlike your idol Prince Rahul and MT Sonia ji who dont have the guts to lead from the front and staying behind turbans and Veshtis.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:36 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

He has the guts to lead and wants to lead unlike your idol Prince Rahul and MT Sonia ji who dont have the guts to lead from the front and staying behind turbans and Veshtis.

MUMBAI: Amid growing clamour in the BJP for Narendra Modi to spearhead the party's challenge in the next Lok Sabha elections, NCP chief Sharad Pawar today likened the Gujarat strongman to an "inflated balloon" that would "burst" soon.
"In my political career spanning 40-50 years I have found that more a balloon is inflated the sooner it bursts," he said.

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2013-06-07/news/39815204_1_sharad-pawar-general-elections-prime-ministerial-candidate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down