Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russian joke

+2
Kris
Rishi
6 posters

Go down

Russian joke Empty Russian joke

Post by Rishi Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:22 pm

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/russia-ready-to-weigh-snowden-asylum/article4804110.ece?homepage=true

A senior Russian parliamentarian said Russian asylum for Mr Snowden would send a signal that “Moscow takes under its wings victims of political persecution.”

“This will send the U.S. into hysterics,” Alexei Pushkov, head of the international committee of the State Duma, mused wishfully.

Russia, however, may not quite meet Mr. Snowden’s wish to seek asylum in “a country with shared values” and “strong internet and press freedoms.”

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Russian joke Empty Re: Russian joke

Post by Kris Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:13 am

Rishi wrote:http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/russia-ready-to-weigh-snowden-asylum/article4804110.ece?homepage=true

A senior Russian parliamentarian said Russian asylum for Mr Snowden would send a signal that “Moscow takes under its wings victims of political persecution.”

“This will send the U.S. into hysterics,” Alexei Pushkov, head of the international committee of the State Duma, mused wishfully.

Russia, however, may not quite meet Mr. Snowden’s wish to seek asylum in “a country with shared values” and “strong internet and press freedoms.”

>>>Ya think?Smile That boy is headed to Iceland..in all probability

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:29 am

Kris wrote:
Rishi wrote:http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/russia-ready-to-weigh-snowden-asylum/article4804110.ece?homepage=true

>>>Ya think?Smile That boy is headed to Iceland..in all probability

..200K job, Hawaii life, Pole-dancer GF....and now he is in Chinku land ..what is he thinking?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:42 am

i wonder how and when will he be "eliminated" by the US of A.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:54 am

bw wrote:i wonder how and when will he be "eliminated" by the US of A.

In India, by now he would have had a lOrry accident.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:56 am

bw wrote:i wonder how and when will he be "eliminated" by the US of A.
>>>He quite likely will get extradited. Regardless of the potential domino effect of his actions, the charges against him will have gravitas in legal terms. On a related note, I am curious about how this is going to unfold in terms of getting vetted out in the courts vis-à-vis the government's actions. There are people uncomfortable with this on both sides of the aisle.I heard the ACLU has already fired the first salvo.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:14 pm

This is from the time when Boris Yelstin was the Russian Pres. and John Major the British P.M. Both of them were attending an international economic meeting (G7, I think).

John Major asked Yelstin during a private conversation, "Mr. President, can you describe the current  state of Russian economy in one word?"

Yelstin replied, "bad."

Major asked Yelstin again, "now can you describe the state of Russian economy in two words?"

Yelstin shot back, "not good."
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:23 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

..200K job, Hawaii life, Pole-dancer GF....and now he is in Chinku land ..what is he thinking?

Your Holiness, I am not sure Hong Kong yet qualifies for that. It is actually quite nice. You should go visit sometime.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down