Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karnataka:Tipu Sultan and Sringeri Sankaracharya

Go down

Karnataka:Tipu Sultan and Sringeri Sankaracharya Empty Karnataka:Tipu Sultan and Sringeri Sankaracharya

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:42 pm

http://toshkhana.wordpress.com/2013/02/17/the-three-sources-of-strength-of-tipu-sultan/

Back to top Go down

Karnataka:Tipu Sultan and Sringeri Sankaracharya Empty Re: Karnataka:Tipu Sultan and Sringeri Sankaracharya

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:03 pm

Tipu, Arcot, Bahamani.... monomaniacs......... Hmm....

Even DMK won't give you a ticket if you praise the above turkeys. Let me see..... May be you can join MIM in Hyderabad but don't contest in Warangal. Orugallu-wallahs will piecefully retaliate. You should join RJD or SP and lose in the next election.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Karnataka:Tipu Sultan and Sringeri Sankaracharya Empty Re: Karnataka:Tipu Sultan and Sringeri Sankaracharya

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:20 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Tipu, Arcot, Bahamani.... monomaniacs......... Hmm....

Even DMK won't give you a ticket if you praise the above turkeys. Let me see..... May be you can join MIM in Hyderabad but don't contest in Warangal. Orugallu-wallahs will piecefully retaliate. You should join RJD or SP and lose in the next election.
I am contemplating joining the VHP or Bajrang Dal along with some like minded people. The idea is to initially pretend to be communal, rise to senior positions, and then transform the organizations making them secular. Kind of like 'conquering a fortress from within'. What do you think of my plan?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down