Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will fanatical Pakistanis show the liberal mindedness to accept Uday Chopra as son in law like we did for Shoaib Malik

5 posters

Go down

Will fanatical Pakistanis show the liberal mindedness to accept Uday Chopra as son in law like we did for Shoaib Malik Empty Will fanatical Pakistanis show the liberal mindedness to accept Uday Chopra as son in law like we did for Shoaib Malik

Post by ashdoc Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:15 am

http://emasti.in/threads/uday-chopra-nargis-fakhri-another-india-pakistan-marriage-in-the-offing.1573/

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Will fanatical Pakistanis show the liberal mindedness to accept Uday Chopra as son in law like we did for Shoaib Malik Empty Re: Will fanatical Pakistanis show the liberal mindedness to accept Uday Chopra as son in law like we did for Shoaib Malik

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:22 am

You accepted Shoaib Malik as a son-in-law?? Shame on you, doc. Your membership to the RSS / SS / BD / VHP all stand rescinded. Please slaughter a few goats and prove you can be trusted to safeguard Hindutva.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Will fanatical Pakistanis show the liberal mindedness to accept Uday Chopra as son in law like we did for Shoaib Malik Empty Re: Will fanatical Pakistanis show the liberal mindedness to accept Uday Chopra as son in law like we did for Shoaib Malik

Post by ashdoc Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:00 am

yeah , i did .

who cares ,  he married a hyderabadi muslim anyway . all these hyd muslims like match fixer azharuddin are traitors anyway .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:58 am

ashdoc wrote:yeah , i did .

who cares ,  he married a hyderabadi muslim anyway . all these hyd muslims like match fixer azharuddin are traitors anyway .

You have a Hyd-Muslim traitor for a daughter and a match-fixing Paki as a son-in-law, and you claim to be a Hindu warrior?? Shame shame.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:15 am

Makes sense. His father and brother kept making movies on India-Pakistan love stories, first veer zara and then Ek tha tiger. What else do you expect?

Edit: just saw the pics. Damn she is so pretty. Makes more sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:09 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

You have a Hyd-Muslim traitor for a daughter and a match-fixing Paki as a son-in-law, and you claim to be a Hindu warrior?? Shame shame.

i never said match fixer azharuddin is my son in law .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:22 am

ashdoc wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Yes, but you said Hyderabadi Muslims are traitors. And you said Shoaib Malik is your son-in-law. He's also a match-fixer, isnt he?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:28 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Yes, but you said Hyderabadi Muslims are traitors. And you said Shoaib Malik is your son-in-law. He's also a match-fixer, isnt he?

unlike you , whose heart lies across the border and are well aquainted with happenings there , i dont know if shoaib malik is a match fixer .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:55 pm

ashdoc wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

unlike you , whose heart lies across the border and are well aquainted with happenings there , i dont know if shoaib malik is a match fixer .

<<<<Another NI dumbo in love with Pakistanis >>>>>>>

Yashwanth Dhakshana (B-lore) replies to VJ Yousafali

pakistanis and indians are literally the same exact people. from the dawn of indian history up till partition (or for roughly 9,950 years) pakistan was a part of indian territory. so if u really think about it, fargis is technically an indian. it's like north koreans and south koreans; there's no difference between the two other than the fact that they hate each other.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/opinions/20615657.cms

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:01 pm

Rishi wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

<<<<Another NI dumbo in love with Pakistanis >>>>>>>

Yashwanth Dhakshana (B-lore) replies to VJ Yousafali

pakistanis and indians northindians are literally the same exact people. from the dawn of indian history up till partition (or for roughly 9,950 years) pakistan was a part of indian territory. so if u really think about it, fargis is technically an indian northindian. it's like north koreans and south koreans; there's no difference between the two other than the fact that they hate each other.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/opinions/20615657.cms

FTFY.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by iTEDx Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:27 pm

ashdoc wrote:http://emasti.in/threads/uday-chopra-nargis-fakhri-another-india-pakistan-marriage-in-the-offing.1573/

-- Fuck all this Indo-pak bullshit....wasn't this dude going to marry RANI MUKHERJEE??????

iTEDx

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:09 am

the other son ( aditya ) is going to marry rani .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down