Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The myth about Sufis

2 posters

Go down

The myth about Sufis Empty The myth about Sufis

Post by Rishi Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:18 pm

FP: You also touch on the Sufis and some myths about them.
Khan: This book will also shatter the most firmly established belief amongst Muslims as well as non-Muslims that Islam was propagated peacefully by Sufis and that force was never a part of the propagation of Islam particularly in Southeast Asia, and Central and East Africa. I have made it clear with solid documentation from authentic sources that Sufis were mostly violent Jihadis. Those, who engaged in conversion, did so through the instrument of violence. Some Sufis were peaceful, but they never played a significant role in conversion. Similarly, Islam’s spread in Southeast Asia was anything but peaceful. Legendary Muslim traveler and Sufi devotee Ibn Battutah records of brutal Jihadi excursion against non-Muslims in Samudra (Indonesia) in the 1340s. Southeast Asian Muslims would be shocked to find out how Islam was imposed upon their forefathers. Similar was the case in Central and East Africa.
On the whole, I hope this book will have significant humanizing impact upon Muslims. Indeed, if they read it carefully, it will become crystal-clear to them that Islam was created by Muhammad as an imperialist movement to conquer the world disguised as a religion, and that, at its core, it is fraudulent, brutal, inhuman and worthy of little respect. I feel that after reading this book, a majority of them would feel the urge of leaving this creed and become a peaceful part of humanity.

http://www.islam-watch.org/MA_Khan/'Exposing-Islam-from-Inside-Out-MA-Khan-Interview.htm

Rishi

Back to top Go down

The myth about Sufis Empty Re: The myth about Sufis

Post by iTEDx Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:22 pm

Wow- never knew this. Googling MA khan now

iTEDx

Back to top Go down