Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hindu-Muslim unity sighted...in Keral!

2 posters

Go down

Hindu-Muslim unity sighted...in Keral! Empty Hindu-Muslim unity sighted...in Keral!

Post by Petrichor Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:11 pm

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/real-to-reel-the-story-of-a-muslim-woman-and-a-brahmin-widow/1092943/1

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Hindu-Muslim unity sighted...in Keral! Empty Re: Hindu-Muslim unity sighted...in Keral!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:23 pm

i enjoyed reading the article at the link. thanks.

Back to top Go down

Hindu-Muslim unity sighted...in Keral! Empty Re: Hindu-Muslim unity sighted...in Keral!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:50 pm

Rashmun wrote:i enjoyed reading the article at the link. thanks.

LOL! Looks like dna posted this to tease you. Look at the subject line and also the way Kerala is spelled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:06 pm

nenu wrote:
Rashmun wrote:i enjoyed reading the article at the link. thanks.

LOL! Looks like dna posted this to tease you. Look at the subject line and also the way Kerala is spelled.

that may be so but i still enjoyed reading the article. my reaction is similar to every single reader response to the article at the article site.

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:54 am

for every such story there are countless stories of muslims butchering hindus . but no newspaper is willing to publish them .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down