Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

faux pas

2 posters

Go down

faux pas Empty faux pas

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:38 am

Congratulated someone who I thought got married over 2 years ago, the last I had heard was that they were engaged to be married... thought, ok, better wish late than never, since I had not met them for that long... only to hear back, 'oh no no, we have broken up.'

*awkward*

The kid has repeated this one 4 times over already.

Back to top Go down

faux pas Empty Re: faux pas

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:42 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Congratulated someone who I thought got married over 2 years ago, the last I had heard was that they were engaged to be married... thought, ok, better wish late than never, since I had not met them for that long... only to hear back, 'oh no no, we have broken up.'

*awkward*

Your should have replied "I know...that is what I am congratulating you for - to get out of that mess (as if you knew everything)."

Spontaneity..madam..spontaneity...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:25 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:

*awkward*

>>>When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. did you get his phone #?Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:38 pm

Kris wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

*awkward*

Of course...of course....should you ask such questions? She is pout on a date RIGHT NOW for a goat cartilage lunch.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:42 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kris wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

*awkward*

Of course...of course....should you ask such questions?  She is pout on a date RIGHT NOW  for a goat cartilage lunch.
>>>>No, no VB will go with a satvik menu based on my advice. I am starting to think of myself of as the Anand Kumar of the dating circuit. Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down