Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart of Incredible India: Madhya Pradesh

Go down

The Heart of Incredible India: Madhya Pradesh Empty The Heart of Incredible India: Madhya Pradesh

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:12 pm

Back to top Go down

The Heart of Incredible India: Madhya Pradesh Empty Re: The Heart of Incredible India: Madhya Pradesh

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:13 pm

Back to top Go down

The Heart of Incredible India: Madhya Pradesh Empty Re: The Heart of Incredible India: Madhya Pradesh

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:19 pm

lol... face it. it's the most insignificant state in india, maybe slightly more important than all those in Northeast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:23 pm

The only thing that comes to mind when i hear madhya pradesh is bhopal and the union carbide disaster Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:28 pm

nenu wrote:The only thing that comes to mind when i hear madhya pradesh is bhopal and the union carbide disaster  Sad

yeah... i r'ber my bro had a pen pal from Germany at the time, or maybe sometime later... and she had asked him about it. this was in 80s, not like a quick google search. she may have either heard about it, or checked some newspapers in local library or something specifically to look for news from MP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:09 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:lol... face it. it's the most insignificant state in india, maybe slightly more important than all those in Northeast.

less significant than sikkim, himachal pradesh, chattisgarh, jharkhand, haryana? Also don't forget that it represents 29 Lok Sabha seats (i.e. more than Gujarat or Karnataka).

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:32 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:lol... face it. it's the most insignificant state in india, maybe slightly more important than all those in Northeast than UP

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down