Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brave Nadar woman who took on a black monster

2 posters

Go down

Brave Nadar woman who took on a black monster Empty Brave Nadar woman who took on a black monster

Post by Rishi Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:50 pm

The Tamil Nadar couple lived in an apartment building near the state flagship university in the Gator country. The husband was a Ph.D student. They had a 10 year daughter. One afternoon, the mother picked her kid from the school bus stop. Then she saw a very tall, well built black guy in her apartment building. She got suspicious. She asked him "May I help you?"

"I am here to see my friend James. He lives in an apartment upstairs," he said. There was something odd. The black man was ghetto. The building was full of graduate students from China and India. She became very suspicious. She went inside her apartment.

After a few minutes, there was a knock on the door. She became tense and saw through the peephole. There he was. With nothing but an underwear. She dragged her kid from her room. Told her in a stern voice "there is an evil man who wants to hurt me, do not come out of the closet even if he chops me into pieces. Be very quiet. He should not find you." She pushed her daughter inside the closet and closed it.

She called the cops. After a few minutes, they were there. But the monster kallu was walking away from the building. Immediately the woman ran out and screamed at the cops. "There he is. He is the man." The cops gave the monster the "Rodney King" treatment.

But the nightmare did not end there. A crooked lawyer got him out on bail. Everyday, the woman was harassed by the beast on the phone. "Vijaya, Vijaya, I want you" the trash would say.

Life was becoming unbearable. The couple moved from one friend's house to another. They were afraid for their lives. Particularly they did not want anything to happen to their sweet little daughter. They were hiding from the scum.

One day, they got a call from the Indian student's union. Its president, a Gujarathi said that the ISU heard about the family's plight and will arrange for the family's round trip to India. They can stay there for a few months and come back to States when they feel comfortable.

The family was grateful for the generosity and the goodwill of the fellow students from India. The mother took her daughter back never to return to Florida. The father was in the midst of his research. He stayed behind until he finished his Ph.D

The woman hates Black Americans.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Brave Nadar woman who took on a black monster Empty Re: Brave Nadar woman who took on a black monster

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:08 pm

shoulda posted this on sunday afternoon or monday morning for maximum traction. at friday 6pm your audience is limited to the stray corporate mules working on reports

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down