Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Board in Mumbai airport

4 posters

Go down

Board in Mumbai airport Empty Board in Mumbai airport

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:15 am

Board in Mumbai airport DNtpOqZ

Back to top Go down

Board in Mumbai airport Empty Re: Board in Mumbai airport

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:32 pm

vidya, please, when you're in india, take a break from eating ( you can eat as many mangoes as you like, though) and try to do other things. could you please try to compile a list of all the best tailors in Mumbai along with their telephone numbers and share them with us? Also, could you tell us where we should go to buy really nice sarees?

Also, put on a lot of SPF 50 and plus sunblock, carry an umbrella at all times, and carry a little bottle of purell and a roll of papertowels with you. Before you get diarrhea pre-emptively carry some mixture of electrolytes with you and take a post-prandial albendazole whenever you think you may have encountered ova and parasites. And fold your hands, and say "Namaste - no shaking hands esp if they have long nails and avoid hugging whenever possible unless you don't mid catching lice.

Drink lots of fluids and if your bladder is full, find a cat to relieve yourself upon. Ciao, babygirl, and have a nice vacation. muah, muah, muah.

Last edited by pravalika nanda on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:44 pm

I hope she took a hand sanitizer with her. I used to always carry that in my handbag, along with a little bottle of liquid soap when in india.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:52 pm

I am not in mumbai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:40 am

was this meant to be a pun?
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:47 am

pravalika nanda wrote:vidya, please, when you're in india, take a break from eating

Pravu, just because you need to watch your calories, don't deprive others of their pleasures. You are behaving just like that old coot, Vee Unkil, who gets dyspeptic at the mere mention of beef fry or nadan kozhi kari - stuff he is no longer allowed to eat.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:31 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:vidya, please, when you're in india, take a break from eating

Pravu, just because you need to watch your calories, don't deprive others of their pleasures. You are behaving just like that old coot, Vee Unkil, who gets dyspeptic at the mere mention of beef fry or nadan kozhi kari - stuff he is no longer allowed to eat.

actually, all the stuff you eat could make anyone dyspeptic. i'm unable to categorize anything you eat into the food groups such as fruits, vegetables, dairy, legumes, and lean meat. also, i'm not fat.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:38 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

actually, all the stuff you eat could make anyone dyspeptic. i'm unable to categorize anything you eat into the food groups such as fruits, vegetables, dairy, legumes, and lean meat. also, i'm not fat.

Ha ha ha! Reminds me of this:

Board in Mumbai airport Tumblr_m3p39cU2Kn1rq3prxo1_500-300x288

Translation: "I am not fat".
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down