Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saffron Chaddies At Wimbledon

+2
Merlot Daruwala
Motor_Mouth
6 posters

Go down

Saffron Chaddies At Wimbledon Empty Saffron Chaddies At Wimbledon

Post by Motor_Mouth Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:49 am

Click Here For More

Motor_Mouth

Back to top Go down

Saffron Chaddies At Wimbledon Empty Re: Saffron Chaddies At Wimbledon

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:53 am

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:59 am

We want more such chaddis and fewer of this kind...
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:12 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:We want more such chaddis and fewer of this kind...

eeewww!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:14 am

Roger Federer received orders from Wimbledon organisers on Wednesday to change his orange-soled shoes that breach an all-white rule although women players will not be pulled up for wearing coloured knickers.

Wimbledon, the world's oldest tennis tournament, has the strictest dress code in tennis, stating for the past 40 years that players must wear "predominantly" white.

The tournament's clothing police allow no exceptions, even for top players The rules stipulate no solid mass of colour, no fluorescent colours, little or no dark and bold colours, and preferably all white shirts, shorts and skirts.

like Federer, the seven-times champion ranked the world's eighth most powerful celebrity by Forbes magazine this week.

"He has been asked to change his shoes," said a Wimbledon spokesman ahead of the Swiss player's match on Wednesday against Ukrainian Sergiy Stakhovsky on Centre Court.

http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/slide-show-1-wimbledon-faults-orange-shoes-not-coloured-undies/20130627.htm 

>>> what about the Nike colored symbol on players' sock and shoes etc. (http://im.rediff.com/sports/2013/jun/27spec1.jpg) ... is that colored symbol also going to be removed from the socks etc. (either by erasing or bleaching)?
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:58 am

sharapova is wearing loose, frumpy clothes and the assorted uglies are wearing tight provocative clothes. this tells me I need to skip watching wimbledon this year

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:53 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:sharapova is wearing loose, frumpy clothes and the assorted uglies are wearing tight provocative clothes. this tells me I need to skip watching wimbledon this year
Yeah, good thing Serena lost. I am tired of seeing her fat ass bulge out of those presssssure-packed shorts.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:18 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:sharapova is wearing loose, frumpy clothes and the assorted uglies are wearing tight provocative clothes. this tells me I need to skip watching wimbledon this year
Yeah, good thing Serena lost. I am tired of seeing her fat ass bulge out of those presssssure-packed shorts.

it's hard to like that jungle ass in most angles, yes. the butter faced chinese player that lost - she's got a fine body on her even if it's muscular

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:10 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:Roger Federer received orders from Wimbledon organisers on Wednesday to change his orange-soled shoes that breach an all-white rule although women players will not be pulled up for wearing coloured knickers.

I wonder if they checked the imprint of the tread of that shoe. what if it says "Allah!"

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down