Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The teacher who had regular affairs with minor students

2 posters

Go down

The teacher who had regular affairs with minor students Empty The teacher who had regular affairs with minor students

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:42 pm

..Cooper described an affair he said occurred when he was a student at Redlands High School. "I was 17 and I was having a good time is what it was." Cooper said he got a C+ in the English class, adding he felt that he did not receive special treatment from Whitehurst

Looks like he "needed improvement"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

The teacher who had regular affairs with minor students Empty Re: The teacher who had regular affairs with minor students

Post by Rishi Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:48 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
..Cooper described an affair he said occurred when he was a student at Redlands High School. "I was 17 and I was having a good time is what it was." Cooper said he got a C+ in the English class, adding he felt that he did not receive special treatment from Whitehurst

Looks like he "needed improvement"

ROFL

May be they should let only women who are in their sixties to teach in high schools.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

The teacher who had regular affairs with minor students Empty Re: The teacher who had regular affairs with minor students

Post by Rishi Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:51 pm

He says he spent some nights with that teacher.

What did he tell his parents?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:05 pm

tigerettee2 hours ago
This is not about sex, this is about control. They can't handle relationships with normal adult men and go after children. These women are just as predatory and sick as men who do the same thing. Time to start treating them the same as male pedophiles.

Looks like that may be the issue.

She could have easily found a man to date her.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down