Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is India's constitution flawed?

4 posters

Go down

Is India's constitution flawed? Empty Is India's constitution flawed?

Post by Rishi Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:35 pm

Posted by: Murthy USA
July 5, 2013
I have told time and again, India's problems are not with Politicians. Its everything to do with the Constitution. Amend the constitution to separate the election of Legislative assemblies of states and Parliament.Hold Executive branch elections for the Offices of Governor and President separately. Vesting the offices of state Governor's office and India's President office with existing powers of state level cabinets and central cabinet to the respective offices. Now what happens, Governors and President are elected every four years. People have choice to hold Governors and President responsible directly at the next election if they did not perform. Now what happens to legislators of state assembly and parliament? Well, they don't drive executive power from Governor's office nor from President's office sou motto. They can no longer influence police, judiciary or any other government officer. Same party may not hold both Executive and Legislative assemblies at the same time. So here is how powers of Government in Greek’s version of Democracy are separated, balanced and checked in USA. India's constitution allowed Karunanidhi to keep the Political party as his family asset. And that's stupid of their party members to allow his daughter to become an MP even after she has been charged with Crime. Why in the world, Media doesn't want to educate people this intellectual way. Because most media also enjoying the benefits of flawed constitution.!

Read more at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/chennai-dalit-boy-married-to-higher-caste-girl-found-dead-on-railway-tracks/1/286867.html#comment

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Is India's constitution flawed? Empty Re: Is India's constitution flawed?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:06 am

Rishi wrote:Posted by: Murthy USA
July 5, 2013
I have told time and again, India's problems are not with Politicians. Its everything to do with the Constitution. Amend the constitution to separate the election of Legislative assemblies of states and Parliament.Hold Executive branch elections for the Offices of Governor and President separately. Vesting the offices of state Governor's office and India's President office with existing powers of state level cabinets and central cabinet to the respective offices. Now what happens, Governors and President are elected every four years. People have choice to hold Governors and President responsible directly at the next election if they did not perform. Now what happens to legislators of state assembly and parliament? Well, they don't drive executive power from Governor's office nor from President's office sou motto. They can no longer influence police, judiciary or any other government officer. Same party may not hold both Executive and Legislative assemblies at the same time. So here is how powers of Government in Greek’s version of Democracy are separated, balanced and checked in USA. India's constitution allowed Karunanidhi to keep the Political party as his family asset. And that's stupid of their party members to allow his daughter to become an MP even after she has been charged with Crime. Why in the world, Media doesn't want to educate people this  intellectual way. Because most media also enjoying the benefits of flawed constitution.!

Read more at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/chennai-dalit-boy-married-to-higher-caste-girl-found-dead-on-railway-tracks/1/286867.html#comment

how is the inter-caste marriage cum murder related to constitution n politics ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:24 pm

It was the opinion of Mr. "Murthy" from USA. I think he wanted to get that in. I think he would have posted that under any topic.

I was wondering whether you agreed with him that governors of the states and the president of India should be directly elected by the people. And that the elections for the state legislative and the parliament should be held separately.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:48 pm

Rishi wrote:It was the opinion of Mr. "Murthy" from USA. I think he wanted to get that in.  I think he would have posted that under any topic.

I was wondering whether you agreed with him that  governors of the states and the president of India should be directly elected by the people. And that the elections for the state legislative and the parliament should be held separately.

What do you think sir!

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:36 pm

Sounds like it was written by a reservation Dalit. This should be placed at the feet of govt caste policies and other govt policies to forcibly yank ppl that were piece fully and happily performing their caste based jobs and turning them into pencil pushers. This fello must have conned gullible visa granting monkeys and ended up in us.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down