Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[sevaji --- no to be confused with can-serve-you ji]

4 posters

Go down

[sevaji --- no to be confused with can-serve-you ji] Empty [sevaji --- no to be confused with can-serve-you ji]

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:34 pm

you did a big nautanki about joining such. you were very reluctant to join (citing old age) and responded to my overtures by asking if i was a pimp (paid salesman) of this site. i concluded you would never join.

but suddenly what went right/wrong to make you join such? curious.

Back to top Go down

[sevaji --- no to be confused with can-serve-you ji] Empty Re: [sevaji --- no to be confused with can-serve-you ji]

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:36 pm

Sevaji was lonely on Sulekha forums. The incessant "Good Morning"s between him, Maria and what'shername finally ceased.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

[sevaji --- no to be confused with can-serve-you ji] Empty Re: [sevaji --- no to be confused with can-serve-you ji]

Post by Seva Lamberdar Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:39 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:you did a big nautanki about joining such. you were very reluctant to join (citing old age) and responded to my overtures by asking if i was a pimp (paid salesman) of this site. i concluded you would never join.

I received an invite' from the Admin.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:43 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:you did a big nautanki about joining such. you were very reluctant to join (citing old age) and responded to my overtures by asking if i was a pimp (paid salesman) of this site. i concluded you would never join.

scratch
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:36 am

Idéfix wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:

scratch
LOL. sevaji has a whacky sense of humour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:33 am

Idéfix wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:I received an invite' from the Admin.
scratch

Twisted Evil

Yes, he did.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:43 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:I received an invite' from the Admin.
scratch

Twisted Evil

Yes, he did.

Thanks Sandilya.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down