Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double standards

+3
MaxEntropy_Man
Hellsangel
Rishi
7 posters

Go down

Double standards Empty Double standards

Post by Rishi Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:17 pm

It is cool to see a white woman walking naked on the beaches of Goa.

But it is disgusting to see a brown woman defecating on railway tracks especially when she has her ass pointing towards the passengers on the trains.

Why this double standard?

Btw is it necessary to have doors in the bathrooms in a nude colony?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Double standards Empty Re: Double standards

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:20 pm

The bigger question now, Paparajan, is what kind of locker rooms should gyms, etc. provide for the gay and lesbian population.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:37 pm

Hellsangel wrote:The bigger question now, Paparajan, is what kind of locker rooms should gyms, etc. provide for the gay and lesbian population.

Lesbian is still a woman. A gay man is still a man.

But transgender is neither. So they should have a separate locker room.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:41 pm

Rishi wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:The bigger question now, Paparajan, is what kind of locker rooms should gyms, etc. provide for the gay and lesbian population.

What was the original intent in having separate locker rooms for men and women?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:02 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rishi wrote:

What was the original intent in having separate locker rooms for men and women?

I see what you are saying.

Do you think a gay man automatically gets aroused when he sees a naked hetereosexual male?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:04 pm

Rishi wrote:

Do you think a gay man automatically gets aroused when he sees a naked hetereosexual male?

I wouldn't know. I'd have to ask one. Do you think a straight woman automatically gets aroused when she sees a naked hetereosexual male?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:06 pm

really that's what is more interesting? not the equivalence between naked strolling and public defecation?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:08 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

really that's what is more interesting? not the equivalence between naked strolling and public defecation?

BTW, you missed my question on what defines a city for you in the other thread.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:10 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

not interested in getting into some boring semantic tangles. i am sure you know what i meant.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:11 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rishi wrote:

I wouldn't know. I'd have to ask one. Do you think a straight woman automatically gets aroused when she sees a naked hetereosexual male?

I guess that depends on the woman and the man she sees.

A lot of women are likely to get disgusted when they see a 600 pounds man who is naked.

A similar case for men also.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:11 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

not interested in getting into some boring semantic tangles. i am sure you know what i meant.

You were the one who said Lucknow, Dehradun, etc. cannot be considered cities by you.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:13 pm

Rishi wrote:

A lot of women are likely to get disgusted when they see a 600 pounds man who is naked.

Are you saying that if a gay man sees a naked attractive heterosexual male, he is likely to get aroused?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:21 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rishi wrote:

Are you saying that if a gay man sees a naked attractive heterosexual male, he is likely to get aroused?

I am saying a lot of men are likely to get disgusted when they see a 600 pounds woman who is naked.

Alright. What we need is have an "arousal detective" in each locker room men or women. If anyone gets aroused, they should be barred from that place.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:23 pm

Rishi wrote:

I am saying a lot of men are likely to get disgusted when they see a 600 pounds woman who is naked.

Alright. What we need is have an "arousal detective" in each locker room men or women. If anyone gets aroused, they should be barred from that place.

But wouldn't that be discrimination? And how would you determine it in case of women?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:30 pm

How to detect arousal in women: constant licking of lips suggestively, running tongue over upper lip lasciviously and making sexy sounds in their throat (watch movies with silk smitha to get an idea), biting of lower lip and batting eye lashes at a high rate, swiveling hips, enlarged chest apples, perspiration, continually dropping pallu to put tits on display...few ways to detect arousal in women on vitnessing naked male in joint locker rooms.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:31 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:How to detect arousal in women: constant licking of lips suggestively, running tongue over upper lip lasciviously and making sexy sounds in their throat (watch movies with silk smitha to get an idea), biting of lower lip and batting eye lashes at a high rate, swiveling hips, enlarged chest apples, perspiration, continually dropping pallu to put tits on display...few ways to detect arousal in women on vitnessing naked male in joint locker rooms.

rofl rofl 
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:35 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:How to detect arousal in women: constant licking of lips suggestively, running tongue over upper lip lasciviously and making sexy sounds in their throat (watch movies with silk smitha to get an idea), biting of lower lip and batting eye lashes at a high rate, swiveling hips, enlarged chest apples, perspiration, continually dropping pallu to put tits on display...few ways to detect arousal in women on vitnessing naked male in joint locker rooms.

You should also list the movies these scenes appear.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:25 pm

I am more repulsed by open sewage canals than ppl defecating in nature. I was totally disgusted by the open sewage system in my last visit to India. Open sewage causes extreme health hazards than defecating in the open (which all creatures in nature do).

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:04 pm

nenu wrote:I am more repulsed by open sewage canals than ppl defecating in nature. I was totally disgusted by the open sewage system in my last visit to India. Open sewage causes extreme health hazards than defecating in the open (which all creatures in nature do).

Yeah...that is right...hindus are naturalists... they wear langot, live in slums and sleep under open sky and shit in the open....

Damn... nothing can be greener and more natural than this.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:58 am

Rishi wrote:It is cool to see a white woman walking naked on the beaches of Goa.

But it is disgusting to see a brown woman defecating on railway tracks especially when she has her ass pointing towards the passengers on the trains.  

>>>You are equating these two visuals and making a rather weird argument that somehow implies racism. Why is the color of the women relevant here? Secondly, thanks for this association. Going to the beach is never going to be the same again.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:23 am

Rishi wrote:It is cool to see a white woman walking naked on the beaches of Goa.

Speaking of bathrooms. There are women janitors cleaning Mens rooms in Europe while men are doing their business. I'm not complaining but are men also getting equal employment opportunity there?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:33 am

Rishi wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rishi wrote:

You must be kidding if you want an arousal detective for men. You may want to get you needle checked but many don't want to call it a needle.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:40 am

southindian wrote:

Speaking of bathrooms. There are women janitors cleaning Mens rooms in Europe while men are doing their business. I'm not complaining but are men also getting equal employment opportunity there?

Oy vey!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down