Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why would this guy want to give up his caste and follow UCC?

3 posters

Go down

Why would this guy want to give up his caste and follow UCC? Empty Why would this guy want to give up his caste and follow UCC?

Post by Rishi Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:51 pm

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/jaipur/Man-weds-two-brides-in-one-mandap/articleshow/20741581.cms?intenttarget=no

He is having a good time by sticking to his caste tradition. At the same time, he gets to reap the benefits of caste quota and scholarship. Then he has the added advantage of being able to complain about the evils of the Hindu caste system.

Is he going to consummate the two marriages at the same time?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Why would this guy want to give up his caste and follow UCC? Empty Re: Why would this guy want to give up his caste and follow UCC?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:00 am

Rishi wrote:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/jaipur/Man-weds-two-brides-in-one-mandap/articleshow/20741581.cms?intenttarget=no

He is having a good time by sticking to his caste tradition. At the same time, he gets to reap the benefits of caste quota and scholarship. Then he has the added advantage of being able to complain about the evils of the Hindu caste system.

Is he going to consummate the two marriages at the same time?

So the tribals are not Hindus?

Can hindus convert to tribalism and follow the new traidion - if one can convert to islam and follow Mahamad then why not?

Is iSlam then a tribal society ?

So many questions...perhaps Someone from Muslim Apologetic Group can answer.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Why would this guy want to give up his caste and follow UCC? Empty Re: Why would this guy want to give up his caste and follow UCC?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:16 am

From what I know of the tribals I saw in my hometown, tribals of MP, perhaps, it's the women who marry twice, thrice, and so on, as they move from one place to another, mostly one construction job after another, and bearing children of all of their husbands. As far as I know, they marry them one after the other, and not all at the same time. Have watched many of those women when I was a kid. Heavily tattood, smoking beedi, lotsa piercings, overall looking ultimate cool as they joked loudly. They didn't care I was sitting right infront of them and staring in awe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:42 am

i soooooo wish sandilya-ji graces us with a story or four about the tribal women from his village. it is always a fun read.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down