Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Blasts at Mahabodhi complex

5 posters

Go down

Serial Blasts at Mahabodhi complex Empty Serial Blasts at Mahabodhi complex

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:50 am

....I know who will be blamed....for this by Nitish ji...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Serial Blasts at Mahabodhi complex Empty Re: Serial Blasts at Mahabodhi complex

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:35 am

And I know one thing for sure...

The Muslim Apologists Group led by Ayotollah Rashmunullah and Maulana Merlot will go silent for a couple of weeks - restricting themselves to Philosophy forum.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:31 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:And I know one thing for sure...

The Muslim Apologists Group led by Ayotollah Rashmunullah and Maulana Merlot will go silent for a couple of weeks - restricting themselves to Philosophy forum.

I would like to see a single post of mine which might be remotely termed "apologist" for Islamist violence. Go on, Aunty, for once, show us what is the basis for your namecalling.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:46 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

I would like to see a single post of mine which might be remotely termed "apologist" for Islamist violence. Go on, Aunty, for once, show us what is the basis for your namecalling.

Uppili the Poopili goes berserk, starts pooping in his pants , and makes wild baseless abusive allegations whenever there is Islamist violence. He probably thinks he is being very clever when he behaves like a clown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:42 am

Rashmun wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Uppili the Poopili goes berserk, starts pooping in his pants , and makes wild baseless abusive allegations whenever there is Islamist violence. He probably thinks he is being very clever when he behaves like a clown.

Calm Down...calm down Ayatollah... baseless allegations whenever there is iSlamic violence???? Isn't islamic violence a basis enough for you...Thanks for jumping in apologetically for Islamis.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:43 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

lol! 

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:48 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

....I know who will be blamed....for this by Nitish ji...

CONartist Diggy bhow bhow has already concluded that, now that elections are coming, non-BJP states should be "careful about such blasts". He also said that Nitish, who is separated from BJP, should be "especially worried"!

So, as in the case of 26/11, Hindu terrorists are responsible for Bodhgaya blasts!

Sikular Fukularism zindabad.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:17 am

...Home-grown Indian Mujahideen behind BhodhGaya bombings?

It should be actually Paki-sown and UPA-grown.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:53 pm

I see manmohan tired eunuch Singh has dusted off his tired old cliches and picked this gem: attacks on religious places will never be tolerated...while doing nothing but

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:47 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

lol! 

Serial Blasts at Mahabodhi complex Untitled-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:57 pm

...there were nine blasts, of low to medium intensity, the terrorists succeeded in planting over a dozen bombs near and inside the Mahabodhi temple even as Maqbool, an arrested IM operative, had warned that the terrorist outfit planned to target the temple in retaliation for the ongoing violence against [b]Muslims in Myanmar[/b].

Oh....then the terrorists are justified, and the Muslim Apologists Groups (silent) support is also understandable.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:01 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Avivek, nice Sunday joke.

Now give a Monday laugh next.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:34 pm

Rashmun wrote:

I am surprised at your openness in admitting yourself to be a dog cleaning after your supporter's poop... It is your greatness that you - although an Ayatollah - ready to clean the poopings of your subordinate Maulana.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm

...Home-grown Indian Mujahideen behind BhodhGaya bombings?

It should be actually Paki-sown and UPA-grown.

IM operatives Syed Maqbool, Asad Khan, Langde Irfan and Imran Khan — all arrested by Delhi Police special cell — had revealed during interrogation in October 2012 that Dilsukhnagar in Hyderabad and Buddhist temples in Bodh Gaya were reconnoitered by them on instructions from Pakistan-based IM founder Riyaz Bhatkal.

Wait....if the Pakis "founded" this killer group, why is the Indian media taking ownership and putting Indian muslims on the world terror map?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:59 pm

Rashmun wrote:

I am surprised at your openness in admitting yourself to be a dog cleaning after your supporter's poop... It is your greatness that you - although an Ayatollah - ready to clean the poopings of your subordinate Maulana.

Uppili the Poopili, are you sitting on your "throne" and pooping as you type these words?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:08 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Uppili the Poopili, are you sitting on your "throne" and pooping as you type these words?

Yes...please come after 5 min to clean up.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Yes...please come after 5 min to clean up.

HaHaHa. A 24*7 pooper like you will be done in 5 minutes? Uppili the Poopili you are doomed to sit on your "throne" continuously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:17 pm

Rashmun wrote:
HaHaHa. A 24*7 pooper like you will be done in 5 minutes? Uppili the Poopili you are doomed to sit on your "throne" continuously.

We see through your agenda to hijack this thread on BodhGaya bombing without ever commenting on the incident (as usual and as expected) and protect your Indian Mujahideen friends. I bet your cronies including the Maulana are already briefing your paki masters.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:18 pm

Rashmun wrote:

We see through your agenda to hijack this thread on BodhGaya bombing without ever commenting on the incident (as usual and as expected) and protect your Indian Mujahideen friends. I bet your cronies including the Maulana are already briefing your paki masters.

Uppili the Poopili, more and more poop coming out of your anus now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:26 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

That is the normal and natural way. Unlike in your case where the intake and outflow are reversed, and of course it is understandable bcz your brain is also located at your bottom.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:29 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

That is the normal and natural way. Unlike in your case where the intake and outflow are reversed, and of course it is understandable bcz your brain is also located at your bottom.

Uppili the Poopili, let me assure you that sitting on your "throne" 24*7 and pooping continuously--as is your habit-- is not normal. As for your brain, we know you don't have any, don't we?

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:21 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

lol! 

Aunty, I'm still waiting. Go on, take some more time. But come back with at least one post.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down