Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ah today is ramadan

2 posters

Go down

ah today is ramadan Empty ah today is ramadan

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:44 pm

explains the full muslim crown in white shawl like outfit that amir khan wore once on mumbai airport on Sunday, and women in burquas. created a big time chaos there.

FF, did u wish ur paki friends?

ah today is ramadan Aamir_khan_hajj_152

Last edited by Vidya Bagchi on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

ah today is ramadan Empty Re: ah today is ramadan

Post by Jebediah Mburuburu Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:52 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:explains the full muslim crown in while shawl like outfit that amir khan wore once on mumbai airport on Sunday, and women in burquas. created a big time chaos there.

"explains the full muslim crown in while shawl like outfit that amir khan wore..." -- bagchi. Question 

me no spiki northindian.

Jebediah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Jebediah Mburuburu wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:explains the full muslim crown in while shawl like outfit that amir khan wore once on mumbai airport on Sunday, and women in burquas. created a big time chaos there.

"explains the full muslim crown in while shawl like outfit that amir khan wore..." -- bagchi. Question 

me no spiki northindian.

was supposed to be white, not while... anyways, did ur paki friends wish or invite you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:38 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Jebediah Mburuburu wrote:

me no spiki northindian.

was supposed to be white, not while... anyways, did ur paki friends wish or invite you?

Now tell me... what are you doing her on SuCH if you are in Bharat? You could have simply saved $2000.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down