Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you really believe that these kids are forced to walk barefoot by someone outside their families?

Go down

Do you really believe that these kids are forced to walk barefoot by someone outside their families? Empty Do you really believe that these kids are forced to walk barefoot by someone outside their families?

Post by Rishi Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:20 pm

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics/and/nation/Dalits-stay-mired-in-history-despite-Tamil-Nadu-social-reforms/articleshow/20994609.cms

I wonder whether it is cultural.

They seem to wear clean and well pressed uniform.

In many villages, people still walk around without any footwear.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Do you really believe that these kids are forced to walk barefoot by someone outside their families? Empty Re: Do you really believe that these kids are forced to walk barefoot by someone outside their families?

Post by Rishi Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:31 pm

I withdraw my comments because of the following comment.

Do you really believe that these kids are forced to walk barefoot by someone outside their families? 12515762
Tamil (Delhi) replies to Narendra

2 Hours ago
Idiot, Dalits are FORCED to walk barefoot, and if they wear they will be forced to remove their footwear and keep on their head and walk. If you do NOT know about it visit the VILLAGES and NOT CITIES in MADURAI (like Aandipatti, Usilampatti etc.) and THENI districts of Tamil Nadu to see it for yourself.

Rishi

Back to top Go down