Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIMARU women

Go down

BIMARU women Empty BIMARU women

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:22 pm

Looking at the stats on women in Mumbai who are employed in bars as dancers and as sex workers, one shocking conclusion can be arrived at. The majority of them are from BIMARU states. Also, they are from "lower" castes. If you look at those in power, unlike in SI, you see names like Sharma, Malhotra, Dwivedi, Chaturvedi, Somvanshi, Dickshit, Pandey, etc.

So, it seems BIMARUs are not just backward, they are also highly caste-based. It seems that all those years of "wonderful" Moghul rule didn't eradicate the bimaru-ness of these people. May be, the Moghuls actually encouraged BIMARU women to become dancers in bars. I wonder who made the Charutvedis and DickShits, etc., Ravans - hmm....

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

BIMARU women Empty Re: BIMARU women

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:05 pm

ah, i had been ignoring you for a long time -- mostly because you posts are uninteresting. but i see you are a man of substance. you are not the typical docile SI. you can screw sideways and frontways, both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:40 pm

Hmm....   Loks like I haven't learnt my tantric mantras properly. I was trying to invoke one particular deity and zoom, someone else pops out.  Smile

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:48 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Hmm....   Loks like I haven't learnt my tantric mantras properly. I was trying to invoke one particular deity and zoom, someone else pops out.  Smile
your messages are for everyone to see. if you were trying to invoke a deity, put it in brackets in your subject line like this: [deity]... i know you know how to screw both ways but i personally prefer frontways. rest is obvious and up to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down