Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The brewing crisis

4 posters

Go down

The brewing crisis Empty The brewing crisis

Post by charvaka Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:47 pm

South Sudan becomes independent next month, but violence in the border region is escalating.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/21/world/africa/21sudan.html

“This is going to spread like wildfire,” said an American official who was not authorized to speak publicly. Without mediation, “you’re going to have massive destruction and death in central Sudan, and no one seems able to do anything about it.”

Even after the southerners secede, countless fault lines remain in northern Sudan. Non-Arab people in the Nuba Mountains, Darfur, Blue Nile State, Kasala — and all the way down the Nile to Egypt — have long been chafing against an increasingly isolated government dominated by a small group of Arabs and led by President Omar Hassan al-Bashir, a war crimes suspect indicted by the International Criminal Court.

charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

The brewing crisis Empty Re: The brewing crisis

Post by harharmahadev Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Speaking of brewing crisis, I have one.

The restroom nearest to my office will be shutting down for some repairs/renovations. So I will have to walk a long distance to take a piss. Usually, after my second coffee I have to pee and I tend to get the urge right before my 11:00 AM meeting. So I have to rush to get in and get out.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:13 pm

harharmahadev wrote:Speaking of brewing crisis, I have one.

The restroom nearest to my office will be shutting down for some repairs/renovations. So I will have to walk a long distance to take a piss. Usually, after my second coffee I have to pee and I tend to get the urge right before my 11:00 AM meeting. So I have to rush to get in and get out.

Didn't Lisa Nowak have a solution to that?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:03 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

Didn't Lisa Nowak have a solution to that?

I had to google her...she was the adult diaper who drove cross-country to kill her husband.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jayZ Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:10 pm

There must be an app for that Very Happy

jayZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down