Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yukta's marriage Soap Opera

4 posters

Go down

Yukta's marriage Soap Opera Empty Yukta's marriage Soap Opera

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 pm

...Tuli had earlier alleged that Mookhey had left with Rs 35 lakh in cash. Her lawyer Irani, however said, "Who keeps that kind of cash at home?" Mookhey then said Tuli should be taken into custody immediately, as he had threatened to leak her video. "It can outrage a woman's modesty," she told the court

..to be continued...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Yukta's marriage Soap Opera Empty Re: Yukta's marriage Soap Opera

Post by Rishi Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:10 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

...Tuli had earlier alleged that Mookhey had left with Rs 35 lakh in cash. Her lawyer Irani, however said, "Who keeps that kind of cash at home?" Mookhey then said Tuli should be taken into custody immediately, as he had threatened to leak her video. "It can outrage a woman's modesty," she told the court

..to be continued...

The Tuli fellow looks very nice with a  turban. He should have kept it.

http://feminamissindia.indiatimes.com/archives/Prince-and-his-entire-family-have-a-psychological-problem-Yukta-Mookhey/articleshow/20997644.cms

Why is she filing a case of unnatural sex now?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:21 pm

They are wealthy people. Why would they be interested in your money?

So it seems, but I had different experiences. They may have disposable income, but if you can't make use of your culture, education and values, what's the point ? I never asked him how much money he makes or the details of his family business. In contrast, I was asked why my husband has not been given control of my flats and never even had a joint account with him.

ROFL

She is talking about values!

Satan quoting the scriptures!

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Prince is an MBA and has worked at JP Morgan in New York and lived in the US for 10 years. Yet inspite of his education and the restraining orders from the High Court on July 4th, 2012, restraining him from talking to the media against my image, we continue to live in the fear of his threats on our lives.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:00 pm

Rishi wrote:

The Tuli fellow looks very nice with a  turban. He should have kept it.

http://feminamissindia.indiatimes.com/archives/Prince-and-his-entire-family-have-a-psychological-problem-Yukta-Mookhey/articleshow/20997644.cms

Why is she filing a case of unnatural sex now?

Duhhh....the guy probably wanted to have sex even after marriage....that has got to be it.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:53 am

Maybe he wanted to have some ear sex..you know she's got temptingly tantalizing ears

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:25 am

Rishi wrote:  Prince is an MBA and has worked at JP Morgan in New York and lived in the US for 10 years. Yet inspite of his education and the restraining orders from the High Court on July 4th, 2012, restraining him from talking to the media against my image, we continue to live in the fear of his threats on our lives.

>>> I think this was the beginning of the end..

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down