Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends of SUch. I will be busy for the next few days.

5 posters

Go down

Friends of SUch. I will be busy for the next few days. Empty Friends of SUch. I will be busy for the next few days.

Post by Rishi Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:06 pm

I will be busy with my research. The topic: "The extra curricular activities of David Lee, the chancellor of the university of Northern Virginia."

I regret to inform you that I will not be able to focus on other news.

Right now, I am presenting my initial draft.

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2021317/UNVA-chancellor-David-Lee-64-sadomasochistic-suburban-sex-dungeon-master.html]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2021317/UNVA-chancellor-David-Lee-64-sadomasochistic-suburban-sex-dungeon-master.html[/url]

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Friends of SUch. I will be busy for the next few days. Empty Re: Friends of SUch. I will be busy for the next few days.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:31 pm

*totally* understand. It's got *all* the elements. high education, possible fraud, remote indian connection, kinky sex life.

Back to top Go down

Friends of SUch. I will be busy for the next few days. Empty Re: Friends of SUch. I will be busy for the next few days.

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:37 pm

Rishi wrote:I will be busy with my research. The topic: "The extra curricular activities of David Lee, the chancellor of the university of Northern Virginia."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2021317/UNVA-chancellor-David-Lee-64-sadomasochistic-suburban-sex-dungeon-master.html

We immensely appreciate your service and admire your commitment. We look forward to your report.

In the mean time:

"Investigators are seeking to determine whether some students attended classes or just used enrollment in UNVA as a method of gaining entry to the United States."

No need for any investigation. I bet 95% of them are here for jobs and illegal money, and the rest to get GC through other means. They all know what they were/are doing.

I will encourage these students to apply to State University of Kansas.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:44 am

This is taking higher learning into uncharted and hidden areas.
If the university is not legit, why did it take so long for it to be uncovered?
If it is legit, Dr.Lee's personal life should be of passing interest.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:03 am

truthbetold wrote:This is taking higher learning into uncharted and hidden areas.
If the university is not legit,  why did it take so long for it to be uncovered?
If it is legit,  Dr.Lee's personal life should be of passing interest.

Why can't the US consulates - who all maintain a black list of visa applicants - keep a list of these fake univ ? i know there is a lobby and the US wants phoreners' money.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:12 am

State Dept protects the interests of us citizens. So they have no obligation to stop India students losing their money.
there wad case couple of years ago when a Silicon valley university closed and Indians faced similar difficulty.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:35 am

truthbetold wrote:State Dept protects the interests of us citizens. So they have no obligation to stop India students losing their money.
there wad case couple of years ago when a Silicon valley university closed and Indians faced similar difficulty.

Most of these Indians are desperadoes who cant get into even 4th rate US schools - and too rich to go to Indian universities for MS.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:05 am

This has more interesting pictures of the David Lee fellow.

http://www.bloodyshrubbery.com/2011/08/sex-dungeons-in-suburbia-bdsm-and.html

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:52 am

Rishi wrote:This has more interesting pictures of the David Lee fellow.

Wait. That article is from August 2011? This is an old news?

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:03 am

didn't read the thread carefully, but this guy is into kinky sex. what does it have to do with the university he headed? a little confusing. rishi -- a short paragraph summary for those not interested in clicking through multiple links and following the thread is required. please do the needful.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:18 am

Rishi wrote:I will be busy with my research. The topic: "The extra curricular activities of David Lee, the chancellor of the university of Northern Virginia."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2021317/UNVA-chancellor-David-Lee-64-sadomasochistic-suburban-sex-dungeon-master.html
Can you outsource your copy/paste URL job to a 10 year old in India?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:19 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rishi wrote:This has more interesting pictures of the David Lee fellow.

Wait. That article is from August 2011? This is an old news?

The investigation of this "school" started last year. And, this guy - the Chancellor - became "famous last year and stepped down. But, the school continued to do business despite the investigation and showcause, etc...

After all, it was desi-style school started by a Chinku who has 3-chinky grocery stores in the DC area. The problem is there are no good state universities despite the population explosion in the No VA area. George Mason is almost in DC.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down