Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flirting Stories

4 posters

Go down

Flirting Stories  Empty Flirting Stories

Post by seven Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:02 am

lets see how skilled SuCHers are at flirting. maybe PN can take some pointers Wink

# Flirting at weddings
# a party
# at work
# anywhere else
# online

i'll leave it to tracy to take over this thread and make sure people participate. i don't get time to post on CH these days Sad

seven

Back to top Go down

Flirting Stories  Empty Re: Flirting Stories

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:12 am

seven wrote:lets see how skilled SuCHers are at flirting. maybe PN can take some pointers Wink

# Flirting at weddings
# a party
# at work
# anywhere else
# online

i'll leave it to tracy to take over this thread and make sure people participate. i don't get time to post on CH these days Sad

I considered myself a super expert a while back, but not anymore. So I defer.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:38 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
seven wrote:lets see how skilled SuCHers are at flirting. maybe PN can take some pointers Wink

# Flirting at weddings
# a party
# at work
# anywhere else
# online

oh c'mmon! tell us something we could learn n benefit from. good oppty to reform your image here Wink

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:42 pm

seven wrote:

# Flirting at weddings
# a party
# at work
# anywhere else
# online

oh c'mmon! tell us something we could learn n benefit from. good oppty to reform your image here Wink

Like what ????

Just ask GC about my image....Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:19 pm

All that PN got to do is be nice, sweet, courteous and all. Most men take that as flirting/an interest in them even when the woman has no such intentions.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:21 pm

seven wrote:

# Flirting at weddings
# a party
# at work
# anywhere else
# online

Like what ????

Just ask GC about my image....Wink
nothing doing. no ask vask. show me. tell one successful story and then show/tell us what not to do.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:25 pm

kinnera wrote:All that PN got to do is be nice, sweet, courteous and all. Most men take that as flirting/an interest in them even when the woman has no such intentions.

ok so some guys are annoying that way. we dont wanna talk about them. besides this thread is not just for PN. 
lets focus on guys we want to flirt with and as much as being sweet helps, its not always enough. i know complimenting them about sth they like about themselves works Wink

so she got a halter blouse i red. that rocks. in indian settings, showing off back is the way to go. maybe for reception or some youngsters only event, showing legs is possible.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:29 pm

seven wrote:
kinnera wrote:All that PN got to do is be nice, sweet, courteous and all. Most men take that as flirting/an interest in them even when the woman has no such intentions.

ok so some guys are annoying that way. we dont wanna talk about them. besides this thread is not just for PN. 
lets focus on guys we want to flirt with and as much as being sweet helps, its not always enough. i know complimenting them about sth they like about themselves works Wink

so she got a halter blouse i red. that rocks. in indian settings, showing off back is the way to go. maybe for reception or some youngsters only event, showing legs is possible.

Ya, looks like she got herself some incredible dresses. chalo, more later. It's sleep time for me. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:21 am

Hello Babe!

Everyone is a flirt, if they like someone and want to express some interest..in interacting with them, getting to know them.  Some people are "born"- better flirts (subtle/pleasant) than others.

Flirting is *not always and necessarily sexual, imo..I suppose depending on who it is..one can see it as just friendliness, outgoing nature.. or sexual/romantic interest ( if mutual- which is the best kind of flirting-) ..and if excessive and not mutual - it's really harassment.

They say hostility (stalking the same people- consistently) wanting to interact with them is  a kind of sublimated flirting..not sure about that..could be! 

Hope you are doing well.

take care.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:51 am

Maria S wrote:

They say hostility (stalking the same people- consistently) wanting to interact with them is  a kind of sublimated flirting..not sure about that..could be! 

Yeah. Achachan flirts with you all the time.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:05 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Maria S wrote:

Yeah. Achachan flirts with you all the time.

By Maariamma's definition Jebi Achaachan is hostile.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down