Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The white woman okays Telangana formation

+3
MaxEntropy_Man
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Rishi
7 posters

Go down

The white woman okays Telangana formation Empty The white woman okays Telangana formation

Post by Rishi Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:26 pm

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/sonia-okays-telangana-formation-centre-to-give-official-nod-reports-989847.html

Rishi

Back to top Go down

The white woman okays Telangana formation Empty Re: The white woman okays Telangana formation

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:35 pm

Rishi wrote:http://www.firstpost.com/politics/sonia-okays-telangana-formation-centre-to-give-official-nod-reports-989847.html

However, there are core issues that still persist on the future geographical shape of the state that consists of three parts — Telangana, coastal Andhra and Rayalaseema.

Another bone of contention is Hyderabad, which Telangana wants as its capital but the Congress may have come up with a solution for that as well.

“Centre is reportedly in favour of making Hyderabad a shared capital between the new and old state for the next five or 10 years” the NDTV story said.

Let the fun begin....(and no one is talking about river waters).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

The white woman okays Telangana formation Empty Re: The white woman okays Telangana formation

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:12 pm

Blame the ppl for giving her so much power and the ability to control and make decisions abt them.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:15 pm

kinnera wrote:Blame the ppl for giving her so much power and the ability to control and make decisions abt them.

this is why the TN model of having very powerful regional parties who put local interests first and foremost and not yield to the center on core interests is a better idea. i know the dravidian parties are loathsome in so many different ways, but in the matter of staving off interference from the center, they are unmatched.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:17 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
kinnera wrote:Blame the ppl for giving her so much power and the ability to control and make decisions abt them.

this is why the TN model of having very powerful regional parties who put local interests first and foremost and not yield to the center on core interests is a better idea. i know the dravidian parties are loathsome in so many different ways, but in the matter of staving off interference from the center, they are unmatched.  

Ya, it is surprising why chandrababu naidu is mum. He is actually from Rayalaseema too. 

Edit: It's going to be a double whammy for the ppl of Rayalaseema. Not just the state is going to be split, but Rayalaseema will be split too between the two new states. Not nice! I hope what I heard is not true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:38 pm

Rishi wrote:http://www.firstpost.com/politics/sonia-okays-telangana-formation-centre-to-give-official-nod-reports-989847.html
I won't blame her entirely. When the brown men behave like slaves, what can she do? AP CONwallahs are shameless chamchas. They are used to ars-licking. In the past, Kasu Brahmananda Reddy (a CM) used to go to Delhi once a week for commands and, apparently, to deliver a suitcase of cash. These days, Telangana politicians complain that CONwallahs from coastal AP are still going to Delhi with suitcases.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:44 pm

I am only hoping that Congress comes up empty in all 3 sub-Andhras.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:59 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

I am only hoping that Congress comes up empty in all 3 sub-Andhras.

I am praying for that too. Th

I hope someone does a Dhanu on the whole of the Nehru family. That will be good for India. 

(Ya, I am mad!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:41 am

So now we will have 5 SI states that we are totally clueless about.

Who gets Hyderabad?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:49 am

>> Who gets Hyderabad?

Hindian politicians will decide and slave Telugus will obey.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:15 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:So now we will have 5 SI states that we are totally clueless about.

Who gets Hyderabad?

Hyd will be a combined capital for 5-10 yrs for both the states until the new state develops its own capital. After that, it goes to the telangs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:17 am

kinnera wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:So now we will have 5 SI states that we are totally clueless about.

Who gets Hyderabad?

Hyd will be a combined capital for 5-10 yrs for both the states until the new state develops its own capital. After that, it goes to the telangs.

ARe you Hindian politician? otherwise you have no say. So keep quite.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:21 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:
kinnera wrote:

Who gets Hyderabad?

ARe you Hindian politician? otherwise you have no say. So keep quite.

The above is what the Hindian politicians (sonia gandhi, digvijay singh, gulam nabi azad) decided and will be announced officially soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:27 am

Who gets Hyderabad?

Hello my dear Naarthie love:

Lesson 1:

Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Keral, Coastal Andhra, Telengana, Rayalaseema, Puduchery.

How many SI states are there now ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:01 pm

Who gets Hyderabad?

Lesson 1:

Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Keral, Coastal Andhra, Telengana, Rayalaseema, Puduchery.

What?! K now. I hereby oppose andhra divide.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:31 pm

Vb,
don't be bullied. Any additional burden goes to southies, particularly t people telugus and teleganites.

Kayal,
Why are you trying to shutup people? Are you warden of some jail?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:38 pm

truthbetold wrote:Vb,
don't be bullied.  Any additional burden goes to southies,  particularly t people telugus  and teleganites.

Kayal,
Why are you trying to shutup people? Are you warden of some jail?

He was a Henchman for HIS "commander" - Butcher Pirabhakaran. He recruited and supplied Tamil boys for his commander for his Eaalam Army.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:10 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:

Who gets Hyderabad?

Lesson 1:

What?! K now. I hereby oppose andhra divide.

No no no! Southies need more states to compete with Naarthies. Let's bifurcate TN into Kongunadu, Tanjavur; Karanataka into Coorg, Tulunad u and Kerala, Palghat may be!

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:26 am

Here is something I read just a while ago:  Apparently, the inclusion of 2 districts in T from Seema is a ploy by CONmen to ensure that other political parties (BJP, TDP, etc.) will oppose the move in parliament. So, CONs (it is Diggy's ploy, I'm sure) will blame BJP for not allowing the bill to pass (in Rajya Sabha?). So, they may bury it like they did in the case of the Women's & Lokpal bills.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:28 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Here is something I read just a while ago:  Apparently, the inclusion of 2 districts in T from Seema is a ploy by CONmen to ensure that other political parties (BJP, TDP, etc.) will oppose the move in parliament. So, CONs (it is Diggy's ploy, I'm sure) will blame BJP for not allowing the bill to pass (in Rajya Sabha?). So, they may bury it like they did in the case of the Women's & Lokpal bills.

rofl 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down