Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you want as Prime Minister of India?

4 posters

Go down

Who do you want as Prime Minister of India?

Who do you want as Prime Minister of India? Vote_lcap67%Who do you want as Prime Minister of India? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Who do you want as Prime Minister of India? Vote_lcap33%Who do you want as Prime Minister of India? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Who do you want as Prime Minister of India? Empty Who do you want as Prime Minister of India?

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:14 pm

nt

Back to top Go down

Who do you want as Prime Minister of India? Empty Re: Who do you want as Prime Minister of India?

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:25 pm

I voted for the dunce. My rationale is that the dunce of today can become the wise man of tomorrow. But it is a much greater risk to gamble on a killer becoming the most powerful person of country.

Back to top Go down

Who do you want as Prime Minister of India? Empty Re: Who do you want as Prime Minister of India?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:26 pm

Rashmun wrote:I voted for the dunce. My rationale is that the dunce of today can become the wise man of tomorrow. But it is a much greater risk to gamble on a killer becoming the most powerful person of country.

But, your Dunce is reported to be a Serial rapist. There was even an investigation on him.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:30 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:I voted for the dunce. My rationale is that the dunce of today can become the wise man of tomorrow. But it is a much greater risk to gamble on a killer becoming the most powerful person of country.

But, your Dunce is reported to be a Serial rapist. There was even an investigation on him.

The Supreme Court has dismissed a case against Congress leader Rahul Gandhi, who had been accused by another politician of kidnapping a girl in Uttar Pradesh and gang-raping her with his friends.

The court said that Mr Gandhi's reputation had been damaged by the lawsuit.

"The allegation is without substance and without an iota of evidence," the judges said. They fined the petitioners Rs.10 lakh. Half of this penalty is due to Mr Gandhi, the other is meant for the girl who he said had been raped.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/rape-allegations-defamed-rahul-gandhi-says-supreme-court-cbi-may-explore-foreign-angle-281606

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:35 pm

Why only the two choices? In you view, doesn't India have a person with proper leadership skills?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:52 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Why only the two choices? In you view, doesn't India have a person with proper leadership skills?

it may seem unfortunate but right now it seems to me that one of these two is going to become PM sooner or later. If a BJP coalition wins, it might be Advani for some time initially and then Modi will take over. If it is a Congress led coalition it might be Chidambaram for some time and then Rahul will take over. Of course there are other possibilities--anything is possible in Indian politics. For instance:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/UttarPradesh/Will-Priyanka-Gandhi-debut-in-2014-Lok-Sabha-elections/Article1-1098997.aspx

I have a question for you: what do you think of regional parties cobbling up a coalition? I believe this is what Panini prefers. Personally i think it would lead to a very weak and unstable (and probably short lived) govt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:58 pm

Gorbechev

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:41 pm

Rashmun wrote:

The Supreme Court has dismissed a case against Congress leader Rahul Gandhi, who had been accused by another politician of kidnapping a girl in Uttar Pradesh and gang-raping her with his friends.

"The allegation is without substance and without an iota of evidence," the judges said. They fined the petitioners Rs.10 lakh. Half of this penalty is due to Mr Gandhi, the other is meant for the girl who he said had been raped.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/rape-allegations-defamed-rahul-gandhi-says-supreme-court-cbi-may-explore-foreign-angle-281606

hahahaha... you are so so predictable. Knew you would fall for the bait. You think I did not see that news item when it came out???

Now if you consider Rahul Gandhi as innocent bcz the supreme court said so, why is Modi ji a killer and treated as one despite the numerous central investigations and supreme court stating that Modi is innocent of all accusations?

If this is not proof of bias and dishonesty on the part of you and your Pseudo-Islamic Secular gang then nothing else is.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:48 pm

Rashmun wrote:

hahahaha... you are so so predictable. Knew you would fall for the bait. You think I did not see that news item when it came out???

Now if you consider Rahul Gandhi as innocent bcz the supreme court said so, why is Modi ji a killer and treated as one despite the numerous central investigations and supreme court stating that Modi is innocent of all accusations?

If this is not proof of bias and dishonesty on the part of you and your Pseudo-Islamic Secular gang then nothing else is.

Chief Justice of India (retd) VN Khare on Narendra Modi and Gujarat riots:

I have entertained so many PILs during my tenure. I started doing it after the Gujarat riots in 2002. A State-sponsored genocide was on, and nobody had the courage to speak against it. The prime minister was quiet, the deputy prime minister did not utter a word, the president also did not say a thing even after so many people had been killed. All the accused were being let off. It was then that I took it up. There were 400 cases and I read the FIR. I am amazed that even after carrying out such a big investigation, they did not find anything. I just read the FIR and concluded that it was a State-sponsored genocide.

I will tell you two cases. Best Bakery was set on fire at 6:45pm. There was a thousand-strong mob which had surrounded Best Bakery and set it on fire. Understand the topography and you can easily conclude that it is a State-sponsored genocide. At a furlong a police patrol van is stationed, it is also mentioned in the FIR. One-and-a-half-kilometre away is the police station. An ACP is sitting there, according to the FIR. Then it goes on to say that at 11:45pm the fire recedes on its own. These are the broad facts. Now, tell me, a fire brigade could have gone and doused the fire? Some lives could have been saved. Why didn’t that patrol police van go and intervene? I read the FIR and concluded that it is a State-sponsored genocide. I said, had I been in a position, I would have lodged an FIR against Narendra Modi on charges of genocide and manslaughter. I said it in the open court. So, in such circumstances, what inquiry do you need – when even one fire extinguisher couldn’t come, nobody could even throw a bucket of water!

Now, see the Gulbarga society case. Ehsan Jafri calls the police and an ACP comes. Jafri is not the only one there; there are many more people in his house. The ACP tells Jafri, I can take you from here. He refused and said, how can I go alone when there are so many others? He said, I will go only if you take the others. The ACP just refused. The moment this ACP leaves, Jafri’s house is set on fire. Why didn’t any fire extinguisher come to this society which is in the heart of Ahmedabad? Scores of people were charred to death.

So, at this stage, I took the PILs. If democracy has to function, then it is the duty of the majority to protect the minority. Who constitutes the government? It is the majority. And when they failed in this duty, that is when I took up theGujaratcase. So, when you see the system has failed, then you have to take up such causes.

- See more at: http://www.hardnewsmedia.com/2012/02/4566#sthash.vnFR1Xez.dpuf

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:20 pm

PM of India, a parliamentary democracy, needs to do the following five things,

(1) First get elected as a MP in the Lok Sabha (Lower House of Parliament);

(2) Strengthen the law and order situation in the country, including get rid of corruption, inefficiency and mismanagement in the Govt. and public sector;

(3) Bring the population growth in the country under control, by limiting the number of children per household / family to two;

(4) Get rid of caste and religion based quotas and entitlements in education and jobs etc.; and

(5) Replace the separate religion based laws for different communities with the UCC or Uniform Civil Code (one law for everyone, irrespective of religion, race, caste and gender).
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:22 pm

Prime minister?  My vote is for Gurcharan Das:

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/ndtv-special-ndtv-24x7/india-and-its-contradictions/284809?hp

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Rashmun wrote:nt

Only those over 90 should be eligible to become PM.

Bcz, that way they cant do damage for too long; They may not remember much and might even make some good and correct decisions due to Alzheimers. Even if they do any hankypanky, the new baby will take 20 years to grow.

So all in all a win-win situation for the country.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down