Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India is such a tolerant country with an Italian woman at the helm...

4 posters

Go down

India is such a tolerant country with an Italian woman at the helm... Empty India is such a tolerant country with an Italian woman at the helm...

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:52 pm

...compared to Italy:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/28/world/europe/italy-politics-racism/index.html
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

India is such a tolerant country with an Italian woman at the helm... Empty Re: India is such a tolerant country with an Italian woman at the helm...

Post by truthbetold Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:13 pm

I am not sure if Indians would have used any better language. Than Italians if skincolor of Sonia was different.
I heard comments about an sc leader jagjivan ram (father of current parliament speaker) that were similar to what Italians were saying.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

India is such a tolerant country with an Italian woman at the helm... Empty Re: India is such a tolerant country with an Italian woman at the helm...

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:18 pm

truthbetold wrote:I am not sure if Indians would have used any better language. Than Italians if skincolor of Sonia was different.
I heard comments about an sc leader jagjivan ram (father of current parliament speaker) that were similar to what Italians were saying.

Of course...Indians are just as racists or even worse - combine that with religion and cashtu...

But, politics is politics and it is dity. So can BJP use this in any way by dragging Italian politics and their treatment of colored people - and extrapolate that to the MT Mata and the Pseudo white Group.

Hey...it is not in good taste...but no worse than bad mouthing Modi as a killer despite many denials by SC and central investigations?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:34 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
truthbetold wrote:I am not sure if Indians would have used any better language. Than Italians if skincolor of Sonia was different.

Of course...Indians are just as racists or even worse - combine that with religion and cashtu...

But, politics is politics and it is dity. So can BJP use this in any way by dragging Italian politics and their treatment of colored people - and extrapolate that to the MT Mata and the Pseudo white Group.

Hey...it is not in good taste...but no worse than bad mouthing Modi as a killer despite many denials by SC and central investigations?

Remember the monkey taunts directed at Andrew Symonds in Ahmadabad or was it Baroda? Wonder if NaMo's hand was behind this.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:15 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Remember the monkey taunts directed at Andrew Symonds in Ahmadabad or was it Baroda? Wonder if NaMo's hand was behind this.

I would not be surprised if NaMo had a hand. But, that would be only bcz of his reverence to Lord Hanuman....After all he is a Bachelor (don't know if he is a Brahmachari though).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down