Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telangana fuels Gorkhaland clamour, GJM calls 3-day strike

3 posters

Go down

Telangana fuels Gorkhaland clamour, GJM calls 3-day strike Empty Telangana fuels Gorkhaland clamour, GJM calls 3-day strike

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:22 pm

"With the Congress core committee moving close to creation of the Telangana state, the Gorkha Janamukti Morcha (GJM) has called a 72-hour strike in the hills in what it terms the "start" of "the final battle for Gorkhaland"."

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/telangana-fuels-gorkhaland-clamour-gjm-calls-3day-strike/1147756/

-> Here we go, Didn't I post something along these lines this afternoon. BTW, Mulayam says he against 'T' and small states in general.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Telangana fuels Gorkhaland clamour, GJM calls 3-day strike Empty Re: Telangana fuels Gorkhaland clamour, GJM calls 3-day strike

Post by nevada Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:50 pm

And Kayal Vizhi will start a one man strike to liberate TN from the soviet style forced union known as Hindia.

Last edited by nevada on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

nevada

Back to top Go down

Telangana fuels Gorkhaland clamour, GJM calls 3-day strike Empty Re: Telangana fuels Gorkhaland clamour, GJM calls 3-day strike

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:59 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:"With the Congress core committee moving close to creation of the Telangana state, the Gorkha Janamukti Morcha (GJM) has called a 72-hour strike in the hills in what it terms the "start" of "the final battle for Gorkhaland"."

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/telangana-fuels-gorkhaland-clamour-gjm-calls-3day-strike/1147756/

-> Here we go, Didn't I post something along these lines this afternoon. BTW, Mulayam says he against 'T' and small states in general.

Before you refer to your earlier post, shouldn't you refer to my earlier post(s) days, weeks, months and years ago?....Razz

Here is my prediction:

expect Gorkhaland - involving mostly Nepalese origin people to turn violent - but too small and easy to control except for the international angle and strategic location.

expect VERY VIOLENT Bodoland agitation...and it is very likely to materialize...
CONSEQUENLT, Muslims % will dramatically increase in Assam...hahahahah....now wait for the Beggars from Bangla to stir trouble to make it islamic and Indo-bangla strains.

Oh....wait for the "funny" demand of Malabar Muslims demanding a separate state in Keral since they are close to 50%. It wont be ferociious to start with but with Paki and saudi money pumping in they can restrict their demand to just 4 districts (leaving out Palakad and other hindu districts) in which they will have easily 60 to 70% muslim majority - THIS IS COMING

Of course, that will give ammo for you, Maulana Rashmunullah and the great Islamic agent on the site maulana Merlot along with other Pseudo-Islamic secular gang will give full support for an independent malabar state.

Bookmark this post and refer to it whenever you hear about the movements I listed above....(dont steal credit....like your secular parties...Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down