Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I see a new title for Rashmun's posts

3 posters

Go down

I see a new title for Rashmun's posts Empty I see a new title for Rashmun's posts

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:31 pm

Gult vs gult
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

I see a new title for Rashmun's posts Empty Re: I see a new title for Rashmun's posts

Post by Idéfix Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:04 pm

Hahaha! I guess "Andhra Pradesh: Synthesis" threads will become a little rarer, with Telangana taking over the synthesis department.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

I see a new title for Rashmun's posts Empty Re: I see a new title for Rashmun's posts

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:09 pm

if a rayalseema girl marries a telangana man, is that a future example of synthesis?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:15 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:if a rayalseema girl marries a telangana man, is that a future example of synthesis?
Oh, yeah, that's true. I had forgotten about that. Now that we have two states among us Telugus, there will loads of new synthesis now where there was none before.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down