Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pakistani Barbarians will do unprovoked shooting at the LoC/Border and kill Indian Soldiers.

2 posters

Go down

Pakistani Barbarians will do unprovoked shooting at the LoC/Border and kill Indian Soldiers. Empty Pakistani Barbarians will do unprovoked shooting at the LoC/Border and kill Indian Soldiers.

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:05 pm

TRawemotions posted Pakistani Barbarians will do unprovoked shooting at the LoC/Border and kill Indian Soldiers.

How do you know it was unprovoked. Pak says they were provoked.

I am making a point here. Hundreds of Tamilnadu fishermen were shot and injured or killed. There is no dispute because we have the corpses or woulnded Tamil men. In every instance fishermen say Sri Lankan Navy shot them.

Top Indian officials including defense minister say we cannot verify Sri Lanka shot them because Sri Lankan Navy say they did not shoot any Tamilnadu fishermem. Use this same logic on so called unprovokede attacks by Pak. How do we know it was unprovoked.

What is good for Tamis is good for BHindians too.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Pakistani Barbarians will do unprovoked shooting at the LoC/Border and kill Indian Soldiers. Empty Re: Pakistani Barbarians will do unprovoked shooting at the LoC/Border and kill Indian Soldiers.

Post by rawemotions Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:55 pm

Please do not drag my name into SL issue.I stopped following your posts the day you conveniently side stepped Pakistan  military support and embedded advisers it contributed to SL for its counter insurgency operations and last phase of its anti-LTTE war.

The end result today is that Colombo ISI base was setup and political ISLAM Keeps growing in TN to dangerous proportion, aided by the support of Dravidian parties who appease these folks, and turn a blind eye to the activities of Political Islamists, that are against the constitution.

Regarding my main post i would take Indian media any day compared to Pakistani media which is NOT worth its salt. Writing against its Army/ISI means certain death in Pakistan. In addition,  Pakistani Army has a record of aiding terrorists  to infiltrate into India.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Pakistani Barbarians will do unprovoked shooting at the LoC/Border and kill Indian Soldiers. Empty Re: Pakistani Barbarians will do unprovoked shooting at the LoC/Border and kill Indian Soldiers.

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:59 pm

You sidestepped addressing the issue I raised. Not addressing it means I am correct.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:18 pm

You can assume whatever you want. Your assumptions does not make it right. 

As I said I have a policy of ignoring your one-sided barbs on SL issue. For some one claiming to support SL tamils, I am sorry to say, Only a prejudiced psycho will ignore the fact that Pakistan was directly assisting SL with Arms and embedded advisers in its war against LTTE. What they got in return was a base for ISI to destabilize South India.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:10 am

Rawemotions.
Address the issue I raised in this thread instead of going off to an unrealated issue.

I was taling about the Sri Lankan navy shooting at Tamilnadu fishermen, Read my post again. Instead of addressing it, you go off to the Sril Lankan Sinhala-Tamil war that ended in 2009. These are 2 totally different issues.

Address the ussue I raised.

For your convenience I reporoduce what I posted abouve at the start of this thread.

"Rawemotions posted Pakistani Barbarians will do unprovoked shooting at the LoC/Border and kill Indian Soldiers.

How do you know it was unprovoked. Pak says they were provoked.

I am making a point here. Hundreds of Tamilnadu fishermen were shot and injured or killed. There is no dispute because we have the corpses or woulnded Tamil men. In every instance fishermen say Sri Lankan Navy shot them.

Top Indian officials including defense minister say we cannot verify Sri Lanka shot them because Sri Lankan Navy say they did not shoot any Tamilnadu fishermem. Use this same logic on so called unprovokede attacks by Pak. How do we know it was unprovoked."

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:52 am

Can't you read, 
a) I stopped following your posts 
b) As I said I have a policy of ignoring your one-sided barbs on SL issue. 

Reason, given above.

I am not going to respond to any post from you on SL Tamil Issue.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:57 am

>>> I am not going to respond to any post from you on SL Tamil Issue.

Do you have poor comprehension of English or you totally ignorant of what is going on outside your little world and religious fanaticism?

In any case, my post has absolutely nothing to do with SL Tamil issue.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:10 am

It is related to Sri Lanka and its attitudes towards Tamilians which has a historical baggage related to SL tamil issue. So it falls in that category. That is good enough for me to NOT comment on it.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:12 am

My post has nothing to do with SL Tamils. PERIOD.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down