Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Durga Nagpal

2 posters

Go down

Durga Nagpal Empty Durga Nagpal

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:45 pm

..The quiet Nagpal never had the reputation of a daredevil among her batchmates, who appear quietly worried for her now. "She was actually selected for the Indian Revenue Service in 2009, but repeated the civil services exam and came 20th in the merit list for 2010," said a cadre mate of Nagpal, posted as SDM in one of the eastern districts of Uttar Pradesh. A computer engineer by training, Nagpal who was born in Chhattisgarh wanted to fulfill her father's (an officer in the Indian Statistical Service) ambition of joining a Class I service.

"She was quiet, stuck around with a few friends, all of them girls, and didn't participate in debates or such activities. When dignitaries visited, she did ask some searching questions," he adds.

According to the suspension orders issued by the state government, Nagpal 'recklessly endangered communal harmony' by ordering the demolition of the wall. This has reportedly been disputed by her immediate supervisor, the district magistrate of Gautam Buddh Nagar's report which suggests that locals were convinced by Nagpal to bring down the wall on their own.

O M G.. I am already in love with this woman....

If the enquiry acquits her, she should be promoted and put in-charge of CBI.

But, no politician will have the guts to appoint her to any position of real power. She will be shunted off to some Khadi-Handloom department.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Durga Nagpal Empty Re: Durga Nagpal

Post by southindian Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:03 am

Politicians and CM in UP are hand in glove with the mafias. I'm hoping this IAS officer is acquitted, goes back and continues to shut the mafias there.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down