Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now that KCR wants Hyderabad, who will pay for this?

5 posters

Go down

Now that KCR wants Hyderabad, who will pay for this? Empty Now that KCR wants Hyderabad, who will pay for this?

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:54 pm

GHMC wants to clean up Musi "river" and de-stink it. Since Hyderabad will become part of Telangana, should the expenses be treated as a loan to T that it has to pay back after separation? On a related note, KCR can take his muntha along and enjoy his Bobbili hooch on the banks of mighty Musi.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/Musi-riverfront-to-be-developed-as-tourist-spot/articleshow/21612984.cms?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Now that KCR wants Hyderabad, who will pay for this? Empty Re: Now that KCR wants Hyderabad, who will pay for this?

Post by truthbetold Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:57 pm

That is paid from the rent paid by sa govt for 10 years.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Now that KCR wants Hyderabad, who will pay for this? Empty Re: Now that KCR wants Hyderabad, who will pay for this?

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:02 pm

Why should SA pay rent for a capital? Do other states do that? Will T pay rent to Hyd?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:16 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Why should SA pay rent for a capital? Do other states do that? Will T pay rent to Hyd?

no..no..not all.. that is not the way you talk about your Telengan brothers.. At a time when PiS are considering the Paki Saitanis as their brothers and willing to kill their own family members, you should be more positive towards your Telengans.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:22 pm

I don't see why Seemandhra has to pay any rent for using Hyderabad as capital. There is economic benefit for Telangana from allowing the Seemandhra state to use Hyderabad as its capital. Perhaps 200,000 to 300,000 individuals, belonging to familes with people working at the State Secretariat and various government departments of Seemandhra will live in Hyderabad for as long as it is the capital of Seemandhra. Those people will contribute directly to Hyderabad's economy. And the people of Seemandhra will continue to visit Hyderabad and spend their money there whenever they have to deal with their state government.

If I was the CM of Telangana, I would encourage Seemandhra to use Hyderabad as their capital in perpetuity. As Hyderabad is part of the Telangana, I would have administrative control over the city, but I would still get the benefit of Seemandhra government's presence: nothing better than having my cake and eating it too!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:26 am

Idéfix wrote:I don't see why Seemandhra has to pay any rent for using Hyderabad as capital. There is economic benefit for Telangana from allowing the Seemandhra state to use Hyderabad as its capital. Perhaps 200,000 to 300,000 individuals, belonging to familes with people working at the State Secretariat and various government departments of Seemandhra will live in Hyderabad for as long as it is the capital of Seemandhra. Those people will contribute directly to Hyderabad's economy. And the people of Seemandhra will continue to visit Hyderabad and spend their money there whenever they have to deal with their state government.

If I was the CM of Telangana, I would encourage Seemandhra to use Hyderabad as their capital in perpetuity. As Hyderabad is part of the Telangana, I would have administrative control over the city, but I would still get the benefit of Seemandhra government's presence: nothing better than having my cake and eating it too!

Please check Hyderabad on the map and where SA is.

This is like Pakisaitan asking for Hyderabad with a "corridor"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:38 am

Saamiyaar, you don't understand who is arguing for what here. I am saying Seemandhra asking for Hyderabad with a "corridor" is worse than crazy. My guruvu-gaaru and Kinnera think it is a good idea.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:01 am

Idéfix wrote:Saamiyaar, you don't understand who is arguing for what here. I am saying Seemandhra asking for Hyderabad with a "corridor" is worse than crazy. My guruvu-gaaru and Kinnera think it is a good idea.

I know you are a Telengan and want Hyderabad. I am saying hyderabad is Telengan just due to geography.

But not to worry. KCR will be cheated out of protection money in Hyderabad by Owaisi men. The MIM does not want telengana. If it happens then they will want Hyderabad for itself and expect them to raise the bogey of Nizam and his wish to join pakisaitan. Use that as a pretext to create yet another state.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:16 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:The MIM does not want telengana. If it happens then they will want Hyderabad for itself and expect them to raise the bogey of Nizam and his wish to join pakisaitan. Use that as a pretext to create yet another state.
MIM is scared that its history will become known to more people if the new state teaches its history in schools. Right now, schools in Telangana do not teach the history of the struggle to liberate Hyderabad state. We are taught about the fast of Potti Sriramulu but not the Razakars. I hope September 17 becomes a big holiday after Telangana becomes a new state. If the timing had worked out better, I would have preferred the new state to be inaugurated on September 17.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:21 am

Another instance of white wash in our history books.  Indian educators did not learn from the Germans. A honest treatment of the evils of Political Islam is required to ensure that Younger Generation Muslims are aware of its ills.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down