Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trifurcation of J & K - a solution to the Vexing problem?

5 posters

Go down

Trifurcation of J &  K - a solution to the Vexing problem? Empty Trifurcation of J & K - a solution to the Vexing problem?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:58 am

...Jammu, Kashmir, and Ladakh (which is nearly 50% kasmiri Muslims) - can it break the Separatist movement?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Trifurcation of J &  K - a solution to the Vexing problem? Empty Re: Trifurcation of J & K - a solution to the Vexing problem?

Post by Idéfix Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:07 pm

No. The insurgency is confined to the valley now, and it will continue in the valley.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Trifurcation of J &  K - a solution to the Vexing problem? Empty Re: Trifurcation of J & K - a solution to the Vexing problem?

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:11 pm

Why don;t you hold a plebescite in JK as India promised UN decades ago?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:15 pm

We are ready to do so as soon as the conditions set by the UN for the plebiscite are satisfied. Please talk to the Pakistan army and get them to withdraw, so we can conduct the promised plebiscite.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:17 pm

Idéfix wrote:We are ready to do so as soon as the conditions set by the UN for the plebiscite are satisfied. Please talk to the Pakistan army and get them to withdraw, so we can conduct the promised plebiscite.

There is no Pakistani army in the Chinese controlled Kashmir.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:25 pm

Yeah Sevaji, you please talk to the Chinese army. I will start working on the ballots. Let's do this thing and make KV happy.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:53 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Why don;t you hold a plebescite in JK as India promised UN decades ago?

Are you really this thick?

Read the UN conditions for a plebiscite...and ask your PakiSaitani friends to fulfill the conditions for a plebiscite.

Please ask your Tamiltribune to look into it.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:00 pm

<< PakiSaitani friends

Why you think Pak are my friends. They are as evil as India.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:08 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:<< PakiSaitani friends

Hey Kayar,

If you want a state for your LTTE buddies, all you need to do is to go on a pseudo-fast, use the words "behead me" repeatedly, complain that anti-LTTE Tamils are robbing your village and ask them to get out of your village.

Sonia-amman is a very kind and compassionate person. She will cry along with you and in a fit of deep depression announce that LTTE village will become a separate state with Chennai as its capital. She will then tell K'nidhi and Jaya to either find another capital for TN or go and meditate in Tiruvannamalai.

Case closed.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:52 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:<< PakiSaitani friends

Hey Kayar,

If you want a state for your LTTE buddies, all you need to do is to go on a pseudo-fast, use the words "behead me" repeatedly, complain that anti-LTTE Tamils are robbing your village and ask them to get out of your village.

Sonia-amman is a very kind and compassionate person. She will cry along with you and in a fit of deep depression announce that LTTE village will become a separate state with Chennai as its capital. She will then tell K'nidhi and Jaya to either find another capital for TN or go and meditate in Tiruvannamalai.

Case closed.
Just imagining Jaya and K'nidhi meditating in Tiruvannamalai......

Ramana Maharshi suddenly appears in front of K'nidhi and says, I am pleased with your meditation, I'll grant you whatever wish you have. K'nidhi thinks hard and says, "please grant me twice as much as whatever Jaya asks for". Ramana shows up in front of Jaya and asks what her wish is. She asks him, "what did the DKhead want?". Ramana, puzzled, says, "twice as much as what you want". Jaya quickly says with a smirk on her face, "make me blind in one eye".

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down