Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

subah subah khatar patar

2 posters

Go down

subah subah khatar patar Empty subah subah khatar patar

Post by Bittu Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:58 am

arrey bhenchod logon ko breakfast to karne do?! bhenchod budhiya pata nahi kya kaata-peeti shuru kar deti hai first thing in the morning. she's hovering all over the motherfuckin kitchen doing whothefuckknowswhat. She got the whole fucking day to do this shyt. ALL day. but no, she starts doing this BS first thing in the morning up until 11am. Then the gangrenous geriatric scarecrow fucks off to her room to watch indian tv shows for the rest of the motherfucking day.

fucking fuck bhenchod whiskey lao. ABHI.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

subah subah khatar patar Empty Re: subah subah khatar patar

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:07 am

Guess she should start bhajan subah subah. Now that would be peaceful.

Last edited by Vidya Bagchi on Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:09 am

Bittu wrote:arrey bhenchod logon ko breakfast to karne do?! bhenchod budhiya pata nahi kya kaata-peeti shuru kar deti hai first thing in the morning. she's hovering all over the motherfuckin kitchen doing whothefuckknowswhat. She got the whole fucking day to do this shyt. ALL day. but no, she starts doing this BS first thing in the morning up until 11am. Then the gangrenous geriatric scarecrow fucks off to her room to watch indian tv shows for the rest of the motherfucking day.

fucking fuck bhenchod whiskey lao. ABHI.
hahahaaahaahaahahahah!!!11!

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:19 am

am guessing you are not a big fan of the inlaw(s).

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:19 am

got lucky today, she left just after i finished posting this rant. Got my egg whites, toast and cold coffee. ALL SET.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:01 am

Arre! good thing no? She finishes all her cooking and cleaning first thing in the morning and be free by 11 am. Now she can relax for the whole day, aaram se! 
problem kya hai? she's in your way when you want to make your breakfast? Why can't you let her do it for you while you relax, like all indian betas-in-law do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:25 am

kinnera wrote:Why can't you let her do it for you while you relax, like all indian betas-in-law do?
You are out of your mind. She doesn't touch eggs because her religion prohibits it. I like to eat egg whites. Any suggestions to overcome this imbroglio?

I actually dread Saturday mornings when she makes poha for me because I bet she thinks "oh this poor schmuck gotta make his own breakfast every day; let me treat him on weekends so he feels somewhat ok about his wretched existence". There's something always off in that damn poha. Either the salt is too much or the lime is too less or the fuckin poha is all soggy and bunched up. CONSISTENCY MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU KNOW IT?!!!!!! To add insult to injury she says "peanuts upar se daal lena". ok but WHERE are the peanuts? She expects me to roast my own peanuts. Why the fuck can't she roast the peanuts and put them next to the poha or add them to the poha? Fuck her and fuck that shitty poha.

When my hot-but-annoying-as-fuck SIL was visiting, I don't know WHAT overcame her one day but she said she'll make breakfast for me. Egg whites on toast. SAME thing I eat every fuckin day. She put the same thing together for me. The eggs were rubbery, the toast was BRITTLE because the stupid cunt left them in the toaster for 20 minutes. This cock juggling thunder cunt took FORTY FIVE minutes to put together what I do in 7 minutes tops, start to finish.

Fuck these bytches man.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:27 am

Bittu wrote:
kinnera wrote:Why can't you let her do it for you while you relax, like all indian betas-in-law do?
You are out of your mind. She doesn't touch eggs because her religion prohibits it. I like to eat egg whites. Any suggestions to overcome this imbroglio?

I actually dread Saturday mornings when she makes poha for me because I bet she thinks "oh this poor schmuck gotta make his own breakfast every day; let me treat him on weekends so he feels somewhat ok about his wretched existence". There's something always off in that damn poha. Either the salt is too much or the lime is too less or the fuckin poha is all soggy and bunched up. CONSISTENCY MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU KNOW IT?!!!!!! To add insult to injury she says "peanuts upar se daal lena". ok but WHERE are the peanuts? She expects me to roast my own peanuts. Why the fuck can't she roast the peanuts and put them next to the poha or add them to the poha? Fuck her and fuck that shitty poha.

When my hot-but-annoying-as-fuck SIL was visiting, I don't know WHAT overcame her one day but she said she'll make breakfast for me. Egg whites on toast. SAME thing I eat every fuckin day. She put the same thing together for me. The eggs were rubbery, the toast was BRITTLE because the stupid cunt left them in the toaster for 20 minutes. This cock juggling thunder cunt took FORTY FIVE minutes to put together what I do in 7 minutes tops, start to finish.

Fuck these bytches man.
 aww... give an ultimatum to your wife, 'iss ghar mein ya to ye rahengi, ya main!'

Last edited by Vidya Bagchi on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:32 am

Bittu wrote:

Fuck these bytches man.
Kolaveri kolaveri di.....again! sigh!

PS: It's amusing to read it though. sorry! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:33 am

Bittu wrote:

Fuck these bytches man.
rofl 

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:51 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
 aww... give an ultimatum to your wife, 'iss ghar mein ya to ye rahengi, ya main!'
BTW, I shudder to think what a horrible, incorrigible ZeeTV MIL you will become one day. Mine will pale by comparison.

Don't ask me why/how. Just remember this.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:58 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote: aww... give an ultimatum to your wife, 'iss ghar mein ya to ye rahengi, ya main!'
 He can't do it. He has a love-hate relationship with his inlaws. Else, which son-in-law will go to india to serve his ailing father-in-law for a month and a half (yeah?) or which husband takes care of his 4 yr old and 8 yr old all by himself when wife goes to india for several weeks (?months) when her dad was sick and after he expires?

And the poor man expected nothing except **s from tma. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:00 pm

Bittu wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
BTW, I shudder to think what a horrible, incorrigible ZeeTV MIL you will become one day. Mine will pale by comparison.

Don't ask me why/how. Just remember this.
 Lol. Let there be some drama in life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:46 pm

kinnera wrote:Arre! good thing no? She finishes all her cooking and cleaning first thing in the morning and be free by 11 am.
Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups. She's in the kitchen many times during the day and she makes everything in TINY quantities. This means she's at the stove a LOT. The other day I actually measured the rotis she makes. 4" in diameter and very thin. And she keeps count. I dunno, maybe she gets some idiotic satisfaction from thinking "I made awesome rotis because my son-in-law ate six at a time." These days I talk to her only if it's a matter of life and death. Earlier when I used to chat with her more freely, she would ask me before every meal "Kitni roti khaoge?" Arrey bhehenchod I don't know. I may eat two or I may eat FOUR. I can't fucking tell you upfront. Just make the goddamn rotis and shut the fuck up before I snap your little neck like a twig.

She has no friends except one - her brother. She has a sister too but they don't talk. I met her last trip when I went to Chandigarh where she lives. I asked her why they don't talk and she said that her sister is a miserable self-absorbed, petty cunt.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down