Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

O Brother, where art thou?

3 posters

Go down

O Brother, where art thou? Empty O Brother, where art thou?

Post by Hellsangel Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:51 am

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, who both blasted Florida in the wake of the Trayvon Martin shooting and the acquittal of George Zimmerman in Martin's death, with Jackson calling it an "apartheid state" and "our Selma," have not spoken publicly of the brutal beating aboard a school bus caught on cellphone and surveillance video. Neither Jackson nor Sharpton responded to requests for comment from FoxNews.com.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/08/jackson-sharpton-stay-silent-on-school-bus-beating/#ixzz2bU3AeHyF
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

O Brother, where art thou? Empty Re: O Brother, where art thou?

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:02 am

it's common crime when blacks do it others and their own. when done to them it's a racist attack.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:09 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:it's common crime when blacks do it others and their own. when done to them it's a racist attack.
 how are the two beatings same?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:11 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:it's common crime when blacks do it others and their own. when done to them it's a racist attack.
Nope....it is general and follows the simple adage: Whatever it is when I do it it is never wrong

OR preaching is for others.

Or as THE Swamiji would say "Whatever I say or do is right"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:13 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
how are they not the same?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:22 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
The black stranger kid was beaten up coz he was suspected of being a robber, and then they had an altercation. Chance incidence, happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Possibly racist, possibly not.  

The white kid was beaten up coz he reported to the school that they had tried to sell him drugs. imo, this kid could have been any race and they would have ganged up to beat him, coz this looks like personal revenge against someone they knew. 

This is a news by Fox. IMO, all they are trying to do is to highlight the fact that black on white violence exist too. Big deal.

Now, an interesting spin. If the white kid had a gun and shot 1, 2, or 3 of these black kids when they came to beat him up, then what would have happened?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:28 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
The black stranger kid was beaten up coz he was suspected of being a robber, and then they had an altercation. Chance incidence, happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Possibly racist, possibly not.  

The white kid was beaten up coz he reported to the school that they had tried to sell him drugs. imo, this kid could have been any race and they would have ganged up to beat him, coz this looks like personal revenge against someone they knew. 

This is a news by Fox. IMO, all they are trying to do is to highlight the fact that black on white violence exist too. Big deal.

Now, an interesting spin. If the white kid had a gun and shot 1, 2, or 3 of these black kids when they came to beat him up, then what would have happened?
so the professional race baiters have a narrow set of circumstances in which they respond and condemn something? what does news by fox mean? that they created the video or that they shouldnt be reporting it?

funny how liberals are able to determine "possibly racist, possibly not" very easily. if roles were reversed, there would be rallies and tshirts on CNN

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:30 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

so the professional race baiters have a narrow set of circumstances in which they respond and condemn something? what does news by fox mean? that they created the video or that they shouldnt be reporting it?

funny how liberals are able to determine "possibly racist, possibly not" very easily. if roles were reversed, there would be rallies and tshirts on CNN
 I called the Zimmerman case as possibly racist possibly not. I am not that politically aligned. But this looks more personal to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:33 am

you think the gun wouldnt have gone off in zimmerman's hand if he were in a fight with a white or mexican teenager? or he wouldnt have challenged a mexican or white kid in a hoodie? how is the case "possibly racist"?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:38 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:you think the gun wouldnt have gone off in zimmerman's hand if he were in a fight with a white or mexican teenager? or he wouldnt have challenged a mexican or white kid in a hoodie? how is the case "possibly racist"?
 I am now confused. Liberals call the Zimmerman case as racist, right?

Anyway I think he would not have confronted the dude if he didn't have a gun with him. Specially when he was asked not to. 

How is the second case racist?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:43 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:you think the gun wouldnt have gone off in zimmerman's hand if he were in a fight with a white or mexican teenager? or he wouldnt have challenged a mexican or white kid in a hoodie? how is the case "possibly racist"?

Anyway I think he would not have confronted the dude if he didn't have a gun with him. Specially when he was asked not to. 

you are the one that called zimmerman case possibly racist. and you didnt say how and are now changing the tune.

if the first is racist then the second where the aggressors are black and victim is white is also a racist attack. cant have it both ways

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:50 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

you are the one that called zimmerman case possibly racist. and you didnt say how and are now changing the tune.

if the first is racist then the second where the aggressors are black and victim is white is also a racist attack. cant have it both ways
I am undecided on racist angle of the case. That was clear in my first statement. I understood your stand now. You think both the cases are not racist. And I think that's the pov of fox news too. But what a twisted way to try to prove a point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:53 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

I am undecided on racist angle of the case. That was clear in my first statement. I understood your stand now. You think both the cases are not racist. And I think that's the pov of fox news too. But what a twisted way to try to prove a point.
 twisted how? the point was the hypocrisy of the al sharptons

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down